This position is located in our VA, McLean facility
- Support government staff with managing collective content on various systems and security domains to enable responsive sharing across the organization, or when authorized with customers and mission partners.
- Operate and maintain established SharePoint sites on multiple domains and maintain a page within I-Space information sharing system.
- Maintain content on system used to share data with specific mission partners.
- Create pages/sub-pages and manage content in an organized auditable manner, and provide advice and make recommendation for improvements to existing sites and for new workspace to enhance or improve operations and collaboration.
- Conduct content searches and index/tag files, write and publish standard operating procedures for file content upload and management, and maintain workflow management system, troubleshoot data dissemination issues, and devise technical solutions.
- Coordinate with IT personnel to ensure Operations is aware of all upcoming changes and is positioned to capitalize on said changes.
- Possesses ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Possesses excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines.
- At least 5 years of experience as a knowledge manager.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Intelligence Community (IC), Law Enforcement Community (LEC), Homeland Security (HS), or Department of Defense (DoD).
- Expert skill level with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience creating and managing web sites/pages.
- Knowledge of DOMEX.
- Knowledge of the Military Decision Making Process.
- Understanding of customer, its mission, functions, and activities, and a general knowledge of the DoD Combat Support Agencies, military Departments, and the IC.
- Experience supporting the NMEC customer highly desired.
- Performance of Extended Work Week (EWW) may be required.Click Here to Apply