This position is located in our VA, Richmond facility
GDIT's Headquarter Human Resources team is looking for a Principal HR Compliance Analyst who will have primary responsibility for OFCCP compliance reviews, EEO/AA regulatory implementation and management, and compliance-related systems and processes. This position reports to the Headquarters Human Resources Compliance Manager.
(1) Serve as subject matter expert on OFCCP regulations regarding affirmative action and equal employment opportunity compliance.
(2) Lead HR Compliance projects to implement Section 503 and Section 4212 regulatory requirements and future regulatory changes. Responsible for ongoing assessment of compliance with current regulations, and coordination with other HR teams to implement compliance initiatives.
(3) Responsible for full life cycle of OFCCP affirmative action compliance reviews, including:
• Audit strategy
• Project plans and briefings
• Data compilation and analysis
• Desk audit response and offsite records review
• Liaison with OFCCP
• Vendor partnership
• Coordination with division Human Resources and management
(4) Design and implement systems to regularly update all elements of audit response materials.
(5) Support data requirements of the HR Compliance team by designing, editing, and running queries in the Human Resources Information System (PeopleSoft).
(6) Manage HR compliance related to internet applicant process, including evaluation of current processes; developing and implementing best practices; communicating processes to HR professionals; ongoing monitoring and reporting.
(7) Partner with HRIS team on an ongoing basis regarding system requirements in support of compliance initiatives (applicant tracking system and human resources information system).
(8) Partner with Staffing teams to identify opportunities for diversity outreach in support of affirmative action programs.
(9) Assist with preparation of Affirmative Action Plans as required.
(10) Assist in development and delivery of annual affirmative action training to senior management and HR teams. Prepare and deliver other compliance-related training and communications.
(11) Identify and implement process improvements in all areas of HR Compliance.
(12) Serve as liaison with Contracts department regarding pre-award clearance requirements.
(13) May serve on background investigation adjudication team.
(14) Assist with other projects and duties as assigned. Some travel may be required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related human resources experience.
• Comprehensive, expert knowledge of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated, in-depth experience with managing all aspects and stages of OFCCP affirmative action compliance reviews. Must have experience in independently producing every element of a company's compliance review response.
• Demonstrated experience with affirmative action plan preparation and managing EEO/AA programs.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and lead multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability to design processes and programs that align with how the business operates.
• Strong analytical skills and data analysis skills.
• Proficiency with human resource information systems (PeopleSoft) and applicant tracking systems.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Must be able to use Excel to perform analysis on large sets of data using pivot tables, formulas, and other functions. Must have experience with other MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience in delivering presentations to HR professionals and all levels of managementClick Here to Apply