This position is located in our IA, Coralville facility
• Responsible for defining test strategies, plans, procedures and reports.
• Responsible for writing tests, executing those tests, and reporting the results.
• Initiate and analysis of problem reports and change requests.
• Ensure that software under test implements the functionality specified in all approved requirement documents and that it performs as expected from the customer's perspective.
• Develop strong cooperative relationships with development, project management teams and manager to achieve end-to-end product quality.
• Design, construct and implement manual and automated tests that thoroughly exercise the product from the perspective of the customer.
• Assess system and software level requirement specifications, software design, interface design, test, and other development related documentation as needed.
• Interface with customers, users, and development teams as necessary.
• Assist higher level leads and management in the enhancement of testing policies processes, procedures, standards and tools. Assist with implementation of the enhancements, including documentation, instruction and hands-on-training of others.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
5-7 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance. Federal Financial Aid experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated knowledge of testing concepts and formal verification and validation strategies.
• Have understanding of various software systems and be able to test for the types of failure modes associated with these systems.
• Experience in test automation a plus.
• Experience with HP products Quality Center, QuickTest Professional and LoadRunner a plus.
• Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills are required.
• Ability to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses of various alternatives and select or recommend appropriate decisions/solutions required.
• Demonstrated customer service, leadership, and team interaction skills are required.
• Demonstrated commitment to on-time delivery and be able to report the status of tasks/assignments.
• Experience with CMMi, IEEE Standards and process improvement processes preferred.
• Works with Program/Software Project Teams to meet project deadlines and financial objectives. Proactively communicates issues impacting established deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• 5-7 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
• Experience with Federal Financial Aid programs a plus.Click Here to Apply