|Job Duties & Responsibilities|
GEICO - a proven online, mobile and industry leader -- seeks a proven highly motivated, experienced UI Developer to join our growing Digital Design team. With more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO, not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we're also at the cutting edge of our industry. We're utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers' online experiences, and impact bottom line results. As a UI Developer, you will build the user interfaces for GEICO's digital properties. Your work will champion consistent interfaces and experiences for multiple projects across desktop and mobile platforms.
• Work with UX/UI designers and software engineers to design and implement industry-leading customer applications
• Work with UI designers to create high-fidelity prototypes as necessary
• Champion design and code review best practices
• Lead efforts for creating and maintaining corporate style sheets for all application groups
• Identify and communicate best practices for web development
• Lead design of interfaces with other systems
• 5+ years experience in front-end web and mobile development
• Highly-skilled in creating responsive websites
• 3+ years experience architecting of websites and mobile applications
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong performance debugging and troubleshooting skills. Strong oral and written communication
|How To Apply|
|Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.|
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
|Internal Use Only|