This position is located in our MD, Suitland facility
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of Classified related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades Classified hardware and software.
3. Moves/Relocates Classified Systems.
4. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Provides phone support for local and off-site users.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Train the military on hardware support
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8570.1M compliance (A+CE) or A+ with Security+CE or Network+CE.
3-5 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations
3+ years hardware maintenance and repair in Windows, LINUX, and UNIX based infrastructure
2+ years experience with Remedy
Excellent Customer Service and Problem Solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication skillsMust be knowledgeable about desktop systems, printers, CAC readers, Windows XP, Win7, AD, and networks.
Experience with Altiris, WSUS, and/or SCCM required
Knowledgeable with telephone, VOIP, video projector and VTC technologyClick Here to Apply