The Marketing Manager is responsible for development and implementation of marketing strategies and marketing plans to support Enhesa suite of regulatory compliance products and services. These responsibilities focus primarily on creation of lead generation programs, targeting new prospects, retention and building the Enhesa brand reputation with high-opportunity corporate market segments. The manager is responsible for developing customer segment insights, value propositions, key messaging, marketing communications, content, e-mail campaigns, social media and other strategies to build and strengthen customer relationships and the Enhesa brand.
You must be highly executional, a collaborative team player and a go-getter; high energy is essential.
· Develop and implement corporate communications strategy including an integrated marketing plan (emails, website, collateral, webinars, blogs etc)
· Develop marketing programs that capitalize on Enhesas very strong information and analytical knowledgebase.
· Manage the creative development process on all marketing programs from developing the creative brief through execution, partnering with internal creative and/or external agencies.
· Responsible for development and implementation of marketing campaigns (traditional, digital and social media) to build the brand with members and acquire new customers. Identify, evaluate and select marketing automation and CRM platforms to support campaigns and marketing efforts.
· Assist with presentations from both a graphical and editorial perspective both marketing and content related.
· Be able to have a thorough understanding of potential customer segmentation and develop marketing campaigns to penetrate those areas.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of five years of marketing experience in a professional services firm (preferably law, accounting, consulting or engineering) in responsible positions necessary to have acquired and demonstrated skills and abilities.
· Experience with digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM systems, and digital and website analytics tools are ideal.
· Advanced communication and analytical skills required to develop positive working relationships both internally and externally.
· Ability to create graphically pleasing and editorially interesting presentations.
· Strong organizational, planning, project management and problem resolution skills required.
· Proficient in MS Office applications. (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Must have experience in corporate segmentation, database marketing.
· Ability to work in a collaborative manner with stakeholders remote and in the office within a global setting.
· Creative ability to think outside the box and take ownership of projects and events.
· Ability to work with individuals from different cultures and backgrounds.
· BA/BS required.
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) & Product compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety & product stewardship strategies. Enhesas core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Over the past 20 years, Enhesa has developed a set of compliance assurance products and services specifically for multinationals. With headquarters in Brussels and Washington DC, our team of highly trained and experienced, multilingual consultants has the extensive expertise to keep companies ahead of the latest regulatory and policy issues as they unfold in over 200 countries and jurisdictions around the globe.