Serve as the primary liaison between Business Technology (BT) and the Corporate HR organization. Ensure HRs business objectives, requirements and constraints are clearly understood by BT and that BTs considerations, service performance, spend and initiatives are clearly understood by HR. Lead the delivery of the full lifecycle of information technology services to HR, from strategic alignment to service selection to service delivery and support. Coordinate with other BT groups to ensure the full set of BT services addresses HR requirements. Ensure the successful delivery of the HR project portfolio throughout the project lifecycle through program and project governance activities. Serve as the key spokesperson on HR technology for BT with HR stakeholders and CSC clients, partners and suppliers. Deliver a showcase of Business Relationship Management with HR to build CSC brand equity as well as help client sales, marketing and delivery teams with client relationships.
Essential Job Functions
· Proactively communicate with HR, including a leading a rich dialogue on I.T. service performance, spend and priorities.
· Analyze HR needs ranging from strategic perspectives to service requirements. Ensure BT understands the full spectrum of HR requirements.
· Advocate for HR across the BT function, ensuring that ideas & feedback from HR are incorporated into BT plans, initiatives and activities.
· Drive continuous improvement across HR, seeking opportunities to apply BT knowledge, skills, products and services to improve business processes and the end user experience.
· Work with delivery organizations (GIS/GBS/Incubators) to ensure leverage of CSC expertise through common client delivery enablement tools within HR.
· Maintain a comprehensive HR satisfaction and suggestion program, including formal/informal communications, surveys and metrics.
· Inform HR leaders on the state of HR satisfaction and feedback/suggestions to the BT organization on how to improve HR satisfaction.
· Lead HR requirements definition & scoping, from business analysis to requirements formulation to RFI/RFP construction to supplier selection.
· Ensure effective governance throughout the HR project lifecycle through governance committees.
· Facilitate service transition to operations for HR, including participation in testing activities, service negotiation tasks and other appropriate change management activities.
· Facilitate the I.T. Planning & Governance groups business process council by ensuring HR awareness and participation.
· Coordinate with the Enterprise Technology Architecture team to ensure HR requirements are included in technology standards and product selections.
· Assist the Applied Innovation Programs team on HR technology to ensure critical change management tasks are accomplished.
· Coordinate with the Applications and Infrastructure Services Management teams to provide HR perspectives on service contracts, operations and improvement opportunities.
· Coordinate with other groups within the Business Technology organization to ensure all relevant considerations are communicated to the appropriate CSC HR stakeholders.
· Serve as the key HR technology spokesperson for the Business Technology function with key HR stakeholders or external clients/partners/suppliers, as appropriate, to demonstrate best practices or showcase CSC capabilities.
· Coordinate HR project and operations teams, including regional pools of cross-functional business analysts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree in related field preferred
- Relevant industry certifications such as ISACA CGEIT, PMI PMP, OGC ITIL, etc. desired
- Knowledge of HR processes - recruiting, compensation, learning & development, resource management, payroll and shared services
- Ten or more years of related experience in the Information Technology industry with a focus on creation, delivery and management of services to customers
- Ten or more years of experience in a combination of account management and solutions design / delivery for global organizations
- Ten or more years of experience in Information Technology projects, including development of globally deployed complex services
- Ten or more years of experience in a supervisory or management capacity
- Experience working in a global organization of size, scope and complexity
- Experience organizing and leading large cross functional teams
- Experience working in a technology and/or services intensive business
- Experience in corporate transformations
- Experience working with cutting-edge technologies (i.e Workday), business development, product life-cycle planning, ERP (i.e.SAP) and delivery of information technology systems
· Strong communication skills to interface with senior CSC stakeholders, external business partners/suppliers and key customers
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations, and build partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels
· Strong innovation skills to customize or implement solutions to problems and craft new solutions in creative ways
· Strong implementation skills to ensure programs and policies support objectives and initiatives
· Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Ability to publicly represent company with and external clients in sensitive and highly visible circumstances.
· Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
· Strong ability to develop and use metrics to make the business case for technical investments and align strategy with goals
· Strong business acumen and aptitude to understand the key drivers for investments and financial skills to develop ROI/IRR metrics for proposals
· Executive presence to influence a diverse set of stakeholders including senior executives & staff, key business partners and external customers