Managed Care Advisors, a leading-edge rapidly expanding Employee Benefits, Disability Management, and Workers Compensation Company located in Bethesda, Maryland, has immediate openings for bright, caring, and motivated telephonic Nurse Case Managers (NCM).
Managed Care Advisors:
The NCM will be part of a national team providing case management services in support of a number of private and federal government contracts.
As a registered nurse, you will be able to provide guidance and support in an empowering environment to help employees maximize their functional abilities. You will have the opportunity to work closely with human resource personnel to assist with concerns regarding medical recovery and the employees safe return to work.This position provides an ideal opportunity for an organized, talented, and motivated Nurse Case Manager to work at MCA headquarters in Bethesda, MD. The NCM is responsible for developing a case management plan for each employee throughout the various stages of recovery. The NCM works closely with key client personnel, to both empower and support their employees.
Position requirements include:
· Unrestricted State Registered Nursing License
· National case management certification
· 3 + years clinical nursing experience
· 3 + years case management experience
· Strong communication skills (verbal and interpersonal)
· Attention to detail and timetables
· A commitment to completing tasks
· Ability to work with a team
· Experience with Microsoft Windows
· United States Citizenship
· Upon hire, a federal security clearance will be required
EOE, M/F, D/V
Position Type: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package