We are looking for a skilled and motivated Marketing Manager to lead a team who will proactively develop and implement the online and offline marketing for the array of products and services made available to our members. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, privately held successful 100 employee marketing company located in Gaithersburg, MD.
The NEAs Member Benefits Corporation is a financially stable company located less than 30 minutes in the suburbs of Washington, DC. For more than half a century, we have helped enhanced the lives of NEA members and their families through advocacy, service a variety of products. Our mission is to assist all members by increasing their economic security through financial services, insurance programs and investment advice. We invite you to learn more about NEA Member Benefits by visiting our website at www.neamb.com.
The key requirements include:
· BA/BS degree in marketing, business or a related concentration. Masters degree preferred.
· Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing successful integrated marketing programs and teams.
o Experience must include direct response channels (mail, email) as well as digital engagement using SEO, SEM, social media, mobile, and remarketing/retargeting tactics.
o Marketing experience in at least two of the following industries: financial services, insurance, consumer discounts, travel, online learning, and/or educational development.
o Demonstrated experience managing creative strategy, production, modeling, segmentation, target audience planning and budget development/management.
o Proven ability to measure and analyze marketing performance across multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns.
· Ability to lead a diverse team of marketing professionals while coaching individuals to success.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills along with excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
· Proficiency with campaign management tools (such as Unica), reporting tools (such as Spotfire), CRM applications (such as SalesForce), and asset management tools (such as Creative Companion).
· Demonstrated self-sufficiency in NEA MBs office automation software.
Apply today for this unique opportunity if the following describes you:
· Energized and willing to take on new challenges and execute strategies that lead to revenue growth
· Have great interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and motivated by success
· Proactive rather than reactive