It was another big month for comfort food recipes in our Recipe Finder online database. These were the top five reader favorites for March:
1. M&M Bars. An old-fashioned one-bowl wonder that charms kids and adults alike, from Vienna baker Mary Lee Montfort.
2. Lemon Oregano Pork Tenderloin With Lemon Jus. Nourish columnist Stephanie Sedgwick created this tangy and healthful main course.
3. Baked Roasted Squash, Ricotta and Fusilli. Another Nourish offering; this one is a low-calorie, low-fat riff on mac and cheese.
4. Classic Macaroni and Cheese. A straightforward version of a tried-and-true favorite; the gateway recipe for many creative variations.
5. Cuban-Style Chicken and Rice (Arroz Con Pollo). Comfort food, Latin-style, with an unexpected ingredient: beer.