Three of the most-viewed Recipe Finder dishes that filled out December’s top-five list remained popular enough to figure in January’s list as well — even up against the many healthful recipes on offer last month.
1. Anthony Bourdain’s Boeuf Bourguignon. Written in the style in which it was originally presented to the public, in the celebrity-chef-turned TV host’s 2004 “Les Halles Cookbook.”
2. World’s Best Lasagna (Tweaked). The original recipe appeared on AllRecipes.com; we reduced the sodium.
3. Slow-Roasted Beef. The foolproof way to treat an inexpensive cut.
4. Spiced Lentil and Quinoa Stew. A healthful one-pot dish from local health education specialist Elaine Gordon.
5. Extremely Slow-Roasted Turkey Breast. Several readers asked whether Andrew Schloss’s method could work for a whole bird; because federal food safety specialists don’t recommend it, neither do we.