Additional phone numbers
• Paging: 703-417-1806
• Information desks: Terminal A, 703-417-3972; Terminal B/C, 703-417-1806 or 703-417-3974
• Airport police: 703-417-2400
• Lost and found: 703-417-8560 if item was lost within 24 hours or 703-417-0673 if more than 24 hours, or fill out a lost-and-found inquiry on the airport’s Web site. Call airline if item was lost on the airplane.
Hourly: Terminal A, B and C garages, $2 per half-hour for the first two hours, then $4 an hour up to $36 per 24 hours. The garages are connected to the terminals by pedestrian bridges and a tunnel; free shuttles to terminals also available 24 hours a day.
Daily: Terminal A, B and C garages, $5 per hour, up to $20 per 24 hours. Free shuttles to terminals operate 24 hours a day.
Economy: At the south end of the airport. $3 an hour, up to $12 per 24 hours. Free shuttles to terminals operate 24 hours a day.
Cellphone lot: Drivers awaiting the arrival of passengers can wait in this free lot just beyond terminals B and C for up to one hour. Drivers must remain with their vehicles.
More info: 703-417-7275, or www.mwaa.com for live updates. All lots accept cash and credit cards.
By Metro/bus: Blue and Yellow line trains run to the concourse (Level 2) between terminals B and C. On weekend mornings, buses 13F and 13G run between downtown Washington and the airport. Free shuttles run between the Metro station and Terminal A every six to seven minutes. Info: 202-637-7000, www.wmata.com.
Good to know: Free WiFi throughout the airport, in addition to charging stations.
Additional phone numbers
• Paging (available for main terminal only): 703-572-8296, or call the airline.
• Information desks: Main Terminal, 703-572-8296; International Arrivals 703-572-2536; East Security Mezzanine, 703-572-7334; West Security Mezzanine, 703-572-7335
• Airport police: 703-572-2400
• Lost and found: Call 703-662-2234 if item was left at security, 703-572-8294 if it was lost in a Washington Flyer taxi, 888-927-4359 if it was lost in a Washington Flyer bus or 703-572-8479 if it was left elsewhere in the airport. Call airline if item was lost on the airplane.
Hourly: In front of the main terminal. $4 per hour or fraction, up to $36 per 24 hours.
Daily: In the two garages closest to the terminal. Garage 1 is connected to the terminal via an underground passageway. Garage 2 is connected on the third level to the terminal ticketing level by a pedestrian bridge. Free shuttle to terminals operates 24 hours a day. $4 per half-hour or fraction, up to $17 per 24 hours.
Economy (long-term): Off Rudder Road. $5 per hour or fraction, up to $10 per 24 hours. Free shuttle to terminals operates 24 hours a day.
Valet parking: Available daily, 24 hours a day, within the hourly parking lot (follow signs) in front of main terminal. $30 for the first 24 hours, $19 each additional day (703-572-4540).
Cellphone lot: Drivers awaiting passengers can wait in this free lot at Rudder Road and Autopilot Drive for up to one hour. Drivers must remain with their vehicles.
More info: 703-572-4500 or www.mwaa.com. All lots accept cash and credit cards. Pay & Go machines are on lower level of main terminal near east and west exit doors and on pedestrian walkways to the garages.
By bus: Metrobus 5A to Dulles originates at the L’Enfant Plaza Metro station and stops at the Rosslyn Metro, the Tysons-Westpark Transit Station and the Herndon-Monroe Park and Ride Lot. The trip takes about 50 minutes from L’Enfant Plaza and costs $6 each way with a SmarTrip card or cash. Info: 202-637-7000, www.wmata.com.
In Loudoun County, Virginia Regional Transit’s Dulles 2 Dulles Connector runs between the airport and Dulles Town Center. A one-way trip takes 25-30 minutes and costs 50 cents. Info: 877-777-2708, www.vatransit.org.
By Metro/bus: The Washington Flyer express bus travels between the West Falls Church Metro station and Dulles. The trip takes about 25 minutes and costs $10 one way, $18 round trip. Buses depart from Dulles at Door 4 on the arrivals level of the main terminal. Info: 888-927-4359, www.washfly.com.
Good to know: Free WiFi throughout the airport.
Additional phone numbers
• Airport police: 410-859-7040
• Lost and found: 410-689-3620 for items left at security checkpoints, 410-859-7387 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if left elsewhere in the airport. Call airline if item was lost on the airplane.
Hourly: Garage next to the main terminal. $2 per half-hour for the first hour, then $4 per hour or fraction through the sixth hour to a daily maximum of $22.
Daily: Garage at Terminal Road and Scott Drive, just beyond the terminal. $3 each for first and second hour or fraction, then $2 an hour or fraction, with a daily maximum of $12. Shuttle buses to the terminal run every five to eight minutes, 24 hours a day.
Express parking: At Terminal Road and Scott Drive, directly across from the daily garage. $4 for first hour or fraction, $2 each additional hour or fraction, up to $10 a day. Offers luggage assistance and immediate shuttle service that picks passengers up at their parking spaces. On return, delivers passengers directly to their cars.
Long-term: On Aviation Boulevard north of the airport. Daily maximum of $8. Shuttle buses to the terminal run every 10-15 minutes 24 hours a day.
Cellphone lot: Drivers awaiting passengers can wait in this free lot at Terminal Road and Scott Drive, across from the daily garage. Drivers must remain with their vehicles.
More info: 800-435-9294 or 410-859-9230, or listen to radio station 1040 AM. Pay & Go machines are on the skywalks connected to the hourly garage and in the bus lobby areas of the daily garage; you must exit within 30 minutes of paying.
By train: Amtrak and MARC trains travel from Union Station and New Carrollton to the BWI Rail Station, where a free shuttle connects you to the airport.
• Amtrak: The trip takes 30 minutes to or from Union Station and 15 minutes to or from New Carrollton. From $11 each way. Info: 800-872-7245, www.amtrak.com.
• MARC: No weekend service and limited holiday service. The trip takes 35 to 40 minutes. Cost is $6 each way to or from Union Station and $5 each way to or from New Carrollton. Info: 800-325-7245,
By Metro/bus: The BWI Express bus (B30) runs nonstop to and from the Green Line’s Greenbelt Metro station. Buses stop at two locations on the airport arrivals (lower) level. Cost is $6 each way if paying with a SmarTrip card or cash. Info: 202-637-7000, www.wmata.com.
The Maryland Transit Administration’s ICC bus 201 operates between the Gaithersburg park-and-ride lot and the airport, with stops at the Shady Grove Metro station, Georgia Avenue park and ride, Norbeck park and ride, Burtonsville park and ride and Arundel Mills Mall. $5 each way. Info: 866-743-3682, www.mtaiccbus.com.
Good to know: High-speed wireless Internet available throughout the airport through Boingo Wireless.