Additional phone numbers
• Paging: 703-417-1806
• Information desks: Terminal A, 703-417-3972; Terminal B/C, 703-417-1806 or 703-417-3974
• Airport police: 703-417-2400
• Lost and found: 703-417-8560 if item was lost within 24 hours or 703-417-0673 if more than 24 hours, or fill out a lost-and-found inquiry on the airport’s Web site. Call airline if item was lost on the airplane.
Hourly: Terminal A, B and C garages, $2 per half-hour for the first two hours, then $4 an hour up to $36 per 24 hours. The garages are connected to the terminals by pedestrian bridges and a tunnel; free shuttles to terminals also available 24 hours a day.
Daily: Terminal A, B and C garages, $5 per hour, up to $20 per 24 hours. Free shuttles to terminals operate 24 hours a day.
Economy: At the south end of the airport. $3 an hour, up to $12 per 24 hours. Free shuttles to terminals operate 24 hours a day.
Cellphone lot: Drivers awaiting the arrival of passengers can wait in this free lot just beyond terminals B and C for up to one hour. Drivers must remain with their vehicles.
More info: 703-417-7275, or www.mwaa.com for live updates. All lots accept cash and credit cards.
By Metro/bus: Blue and Yellow line trains run to the concourse (Level 2) between terminals B and C. On weekend mornings, buses 13F and 13G run between downtown Washington and the airport. Free shuttles run between the Metro station and Terminal A every six to seven minutes. Info: 202-637-7000, www.wmata.com.
Good to know: Free WiFi throughout the airport, in addition to charging stations.
Additional phone numbers
• Paging (available for main terminal only): 703-572-8296, or call the airline.
• Information desks: Main Terminal, 703-572-8296; International Arrivals 703-572-2536; East Security Mezzanine, 703-572-7334; West Security Mezzanine, 703-572-7335
• Airport police: 703-572-2400
• Lost and found: Call 703-662-2234 if item was left at security, 703-572-8294 if it was lost in a Washington Flyer taxi, 888-927-4359 if it was lost in a Washington Flyer bus or 703-572-8479 if it was left elsewhere in the airport. Call airline if item was lost on the airplane.
Hourly: In front of the main terminal. $4 per hour or fraction, up to $36 per 24 hours.
Daily: In the two garages closest to the terminal. Garage 1 is connected to the terminal via an underground passageway. Garage 2 is connected on the third level to the terminal ticketing level by a pedestrian bridge. Free shuttle to terminals operates 24 hours a day. $4 per half-hour or fraction, up to $17 per 24 hours.
Economy (long-term): Off Rudder Road. $5 per hour or fraction, up to $10 per 24 hours. Free shuttle to terminals operates 24 hours a day.
Valet parking: Available daily, 24 hours a day, within the hourly parking lot (follow signs) in front of main terminal. $30 for the first 24 hours, $19 each additional day (703-572-4540).
Cellphone lot: Drivers awaiting passengers can wait in this free lot at Rudder Road and Autopilot Drive for up to one hour. Drivers must remain with their vehicles.