This week’s best travel bargains around the globe
What’s the Deal?
This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● At the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa in Southern California, families save 30 percent with the Best Five Days of Summer package. The deal starts at $2,000 for four nights and includes accommodations for four (typically $1,500), two-day Disneyland Park Hopper passes for two adults and two children (value $742), daily breakfast ($320), two half-day bike rentals ($52), valet parking ($112), a s’mores kit ($15), poolside cabana for a day ($150) and taxes. Book by Sept. 6; stay through Sept. 11. Use promo code BEST5. Info: 714-698-1234, www.hyattregencyhuntingtonbeach.com.
● Save 30 percent with the new Appetite for Luxury all-inclusive package at the Fairmont Mayakoba on Mexico’s Riviera Maya. Rates from $499 per night double, down from $612, include luxurious room or suite, unlimited meal and beverage service for two adults and children age 5 and younger (surcharge added for older kids); on-site nature walks and bird-watching and boat tours; use of BMW bikes; three hours per day of kids club activities for children ages 4 to 12; food and beverage gratuities; and taxes. In addition, two children up to age 18 stay for free. Resort fee of $15 per adult per day is extra. Use promo code PALX. Valid year-round. Info: 800-540-6088, www.fairmont.com/mayakoba.
● Book four nights at Le Ciel, a new boutique hotel at Florida’s Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, and get the fifth night free. With the deal, the nightly rate starts at $175 double (normally $219); a five-night stay comes to $1,116, including taxes and fees. Book and travel by Sept. 3. Use promo code FREE5. Info: 877-953-2435, hotelleciel.com.
● Victoria Cruises is offering two-for-one rates on its summer cruises along China’s Yangtze River. Two passengers pay from $880 (vs. the same price per person) for a superior stateroom on any of the company’s seven ships. Taxes included. Promotion is valid on all Yangtze itineraries departing June 20 through Aug. 31. Info: 800-348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com .
● Sea Voyager Expeditions is offering up to 35 percent off many of its fall trips to Central and South America. Discounted fares on the eight-, 11- and 12-night sailings range from $2,460 to $5,588 per person double (normally $3,785 to $8,950). For example, the eight-night Treasures of Costa Rica & Panama cruise from Panama City to San Jose, Costa Rica, starts at $2,567 per person double, down from $3,950. Depart Sept. 29 or Oct. 13. All trips transit the Panama Canal. Cost includes pre- and post-voyage hotels, shore tours, museum and park admissions, tax and port fees, and transfers.
Info: 888-912-2572, www.seavoyagerexpeditions.com.
● LAN has a sale on flights to several South American cities, including Buenos Aires; Lima, Peru; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Sample round-trip fares, including taxes: $699 from New York’s JFK to Buenos Aires or Quito, Ecuador; and $879 to Montevideo, Uruguay. Other airlines are matching. Book by June 18; travel Sept. 1-Nov. 30. Info: 866-435-9526, www.lan.com .
● With Apple Vacations, book a four-day trip to Mexico’s Riviera Maya and receive $200 in resort credits per room. A rate of $1,598 per couple includes round-trip air from BWI Marshall to Cancun, three nights at the all-inclusive Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, all drinks and meals, and round-trip airport transfers. Deal is valid on various dates through Aug. 9. Info: 800-517-2000, www.applevacations.com.
Submit travel deals to . Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.