● With Colonial Williamsburg’s Summer Bounce package, take 20 percent off the cost of lodging and receive perks worth about $150. Prices vary depending on the hotel. For example, a three-night package for a family of four at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel and Suites starts at $267 per night (normally $333) and includes daily breakfast; admission to area museums, Woodlands FunZone, Busch Gardens and Water Country USA, and other attractions; and free transportation to attractions. With taxes, a three-night stay comes to $887. Book and stay through Aug. 30. Info: 800-447-8679, www.colonialwilliamsburg.com.
● Seventeen Bermuda hotels have free night offers. With the Endless Summer deal, get the third, fourth or fifth night free. For example, book three nights at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess and pay for two. Rates start at $299 per night; with the deal, a three-night stay comes to $721, including fees and taxes. For all deals, book by Oct. 30, and stay Aug. 1-Oct. 31. Info: www.gotobermuda.com/endless-summer.
● The newly renovated La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, Calif., has a summer deal. With the Summer Experience package, receive $165 per person in resort credits daily: $30 dining credit, $90 golf credit and $45 spa credit. Nightly rates start at $310 per couple and include parking. Add $59 per day in fees and taxes. Book and stay by Aug. 31. Info: 800-854-5000, www.lacosta.com.
● Cunard has a sale on select Mediterranean cruises on the Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary 2, and free balcony upgrades on ships departing U.S. ports. For example, an inside cabin on the 12-day Holy Land Explorer trip on the Queen Elizabeth, which departs Athens on Sept. 6, starts at $899 per person double (normally $999). On the 12-day Caribbean Fiesta trip aboard the Queen Mary 2, which departs New York on Dec. 22, pay the inside cabin rate from $2,295 per person double and receive a balcony stateroom. Both prices include taxes. In addition, both deals include up to $300 in onboard credits per stateroom. Book by July 16. Info: 800-728-6273, www.cunard.com.
● Viking is offering free air from Newark or New York on new bookings of select cruises. For example, the November and December departures of the 15-day Grand European Tour, which sails from Amsterdam to Budapest, includes gratis air to Amsterdam, returning from Budapest (fare is typically about $1,295). The cruise costs from $7,362 per person double, with taxes. Other fall cruises with free air include the Romantic Danube (eight-day Budapest to Nuremberg, Germany, from $4,356 per person double) and the Danube Waltz (eight-day Passau, Germany, to Budapest, from $4,356 per person double). Book by July 31 using offer 22Echo. Info: 800-707-8697, vikingrivercruises.com.
●Southwest has a systemwide sale with one-way flights from $59, including taxes. Sample round-trip fares, including taxes: BWI Marshall to Pittsburgh, $118 (fare on other airlines starts at about $142); to Louisville, $118 (vs. $213); to Raleigh-Durham, $118 (other airlines are matching). Book by July 20; travel Mondays through Saturdays, Aug. 21-Oct. 4. Info: 800-I-FLY-SWA, www.southwest.com.
● Gate 1 Travel is offering $100 per person off for early bookings of its 13-day tour of Turkey. With the savings, the trip starts at $1,451 per person double and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Istanbul; visits to Canakkale, Kusadasi, Pamukkale, Konya, Cappadocia and Ankara; 11 nights’ lodging; 19 meals; some sightseeing trips and entrance fees; and transfers. Book by July 16 using code DLATR100. Travel select dates from November to March. Info: 800-682-3333, www.gate1travel.com.
Submit travel deals to what’email@example.com