● Southeast Florida’s Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina has an early-booking discount. With the Book Early and Save offer, pay in full when you book and get a nightly rate of $109 double (vs. $149). Add $11 per night in taxes. Book at least one day in advance using promo code ADV; travel Sundays through Thursdays, through Aug. 30. No cancellations or refunds. Info: 800-228-9290, www.marriotthutchinsonisland.com.
● Country Walkers, a Vermont-based tour operator, is waiving its single-supplement fees on select hiking trips. Booking and travel dates vary. For example, a five-night trip to Montana’s Glacier National Park departing Aug. 12 costs $3,098 for singles, a savings of $575 over regular rates. Book by Aug. 1. Info: 800-464-9255, www.countrywalkers.com.
● Book a 2013 voyage through Europe, Russia or Asia on Viking River Cruises and get discounts on round-trip air. For example, the 15-day Magnificent Mekong cruise from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, with departure dates throughout the year, starts at $4,999 per person double for January through March departures. Round-trip air with transfers, normally $2,495 per person, is $1,497. Book by July 31 using promo code 2013EBD. Info: 800-707-8697, www.vikingrivercruises.com.
● Air France has a sale on late-summer flights from Washington to Europe. Sample round-trip fares, including all taxes: Washington Dulles nonstop to Paris, $840 (Delta is matching; fares on other airlines start at about $1,290); Dulles to Athens, $843 (other airlines are matching). Book by July 25; travel Aug. 26-Oct. 31. Info: 800-237-2747, www.airfrance.us.
● With British Airways’ London for Free offer, get two free nights in select London hotels when purchasing round-trip air between Washington and the United Kingdom. The two free hotel nights are based on double occupancy; single occupants get one night. For example, a couple booking a late-August trip would pay $2,691, including all taxes, for round-trip air from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow and six nights at the three-star Royal National hotel in Bloomsbury. Booked separately, the trip would cost $3,068. Book by July 25; travel July 27-Sept. 30. Info: www.ba.com/londoncalling.
● The Bahamas’ Nassau Paradise Island has an Instant Savings deal: Book an air-hotel package at any of the destination’s 18 participating properties and save $350 on stays of six nights or longer, or $200 on stays of four or five nights. For example, two people buying round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Nassau and staying six nights at the Atlantis Coral Towers hotel normally pay $2,009, including all taxes; with the deal, the price drops to $1,659. Book by Aug. 20; travel Aug. 10-Dec. 26. Info: www.nassauparadiseisland.com/save-350.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org