● Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head, S.C., has a fall/winter Getaway Special. Nightly r ates begin at $144 double (three-night minimum) and include lunch and dinner entrees for two (one time for each); bike rental for two; a portrait session on the beach with a professional photographer; 10 percent dining discount (excluding alcohol); WiFi; two hours of tennis per day; discounted rates at the resort’s three golf courses; and a $50 resort credit for stays of seven or more nights. Perks are valued at more than $400 per couple. With taxes, a three-day stay comes to $517. Book using promo code GETAWAY; stay Aug. 25-March 1. Info: 866-561-8802, www.seapines.com/getaway.
●Save $20 on 11 Red Roof Inn properties in the Washington and Baltimore area. Locations include Alexandria, Aberdeen, BWI Airport and Manassas. For example, the hotel in Laurel now starts at $35. Book by Aug. 14, and stay through Dec. 30. Use code 614500 when booking. Info: 800-733-7663, www.redroof.com.
● Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is offering 33 to 50 percent off rates at six European hotels, including properties in Kiev, Ukraine; St. Andrews, Scotland; Monte Carlo; Hamburg; Lake Geneva, Switzerland; and London. For example, save 50 percent on the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv, the only luxury hotel in the Ukrainian capital; rates start at about $392, with taxes, for a two-night stay through Aug. 31. At the famed Savoy in London, save 33 percent (which translates to a free third night) on stays through Sept. 5; rates are from $431 per night. Info: 800-441-1414. www.fairmont.com.
● Cruise and Maritime Voyages, a United Kingdom-based line that visits Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Scandinavia and other destinations in Northern Europe, has discounted prices on its summer 2013 sailings. The second passenger pays half-price, and fares are further reduced by 25 percent. For example, the six-night Scottish Islands & Faroes Cruise, departing London on May 25, is $769 per person, down from $989; the second passenger pays $385, for a total of $1,154 per couple, a savings of 42 percent. Fares include taxes. Book by Sept. 15. Info: 855-206-4897, www.cruiseandmaritime.com.
● Windstar Cruises, the luxury yacht line, is discounting its seven-day voyages in the Caribbean. The deal covers four sailings: the Yachtsman’s Caribbean and the Flavors of the Caribbean, both round trips from St. Maarten; Passage through Panama, from Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica, to Colon, Panama; and Jewels of the Windward Islands, which travels round trip from Barbados. For example, pay from $1,299 per person double for the Flavors of the Caribbean cruise on Wind Surf, departing Dec. 8. Taxes of $70 are extra. The trip usually costs $3,599. Book all cruises by Aug. 14. Info: 800-258-7245, www.windstarcruises.com.
● American has a sale on flights to Curacao. Round-trip fare from Reagan National or Washington Dulles starts at $318, including taxes. Other airlines are charging about $100 more. Book by Aug. 13 at www.aa.com. Travel between Sept. 5 and Oct. 27.
● With JetBlue Vacations, book a three-night package to the Caribbean island of Aruba and get two $50 Dine-Around gift certificates per booking. A November trip for two people starts at $1,329 and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles, three nights at the Mill Resort and Suites Aruba (other options available at a higher cost) and all taxes. Book by Oct. 15; travel Sept. 1-Nov. 30. Info: 800-538-2583, www.jetblue.com/
Submit travel deals to