● Seven Stars Resort in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, is offering 40 percent off fall stays, with rates for a junior suite garden-view room starting at $339 per night (normally $565), plus about $71 in taxes. Stay five nights or more and receive a $150 resort credit, good at the spa or any of the restaurants and bars. Book by Sept. 15; travel Oct. 16-Dec. 15. Info: 866-570-7777, sevenstarsgracebay.com.
● Five boutique hotels in Mexico, Honduras and the Dominican Republic are offering a deal in honor of the 46 gold medals that U.S. athletes won during the London Olympics. The Bring Home the Gold special promises a maximum discount of 70 percent. Prices vary by property. For example, rates at the Dominican Republic’s Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge (800-961-5133, www.
hotelesencia.com) and Hotel Guaycura (800-468-6039, www . guaycura.com.mx) in Mexico, the Lodge at Pico Bonito (888-428-0221, www.picobonito.com) in Honduras, and Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences (888-896-9416, www.
sublimesamana.com) in the Dominican Republic. You must book by phone by Aug. 31. Nonrefundable prepayment required, and discount is restricted to specific room categories at some properties. Stay by Oct. 31.
● Earn a free rental day at National Car Rental for every two qualifying rentals. To participate in the One Two Free promotion, you must be an Emerald Club member (register for free at www. emeraldclub
promos.com/ 12Free/2012) and the two rentals must be of a mid-size or larger car, each for two or more consecutive days, by Jan. 31. The deal is valid at any National location in the United States; there is no limit to the earned free days. Redeem the credit for a compact through full-size car between Sept. 11 and June 16, 2013. Taxes are additional. Info: 800-328-
●Save $500 per person on seven South American sailings with Compagnie du Ponant. The 10-to-16-night voyages aboard the line’s two newest ships — the 264-passenger Le Boreal or L’Austral — depart between Nov. 6 and April 4. Prices vary by itinerary. For example, pay from $3,730 per person double for the 10-night sailing between Lima and Valparaiso, Chile, departing Nov. 6. Price includes meals, open bar, tips and taxes. Info: 888-400-1082, en.ponant.
● American has sale fares to select cities in Central America. Round-trip fare from Reagan National to San Pedro Sula, Honduras, is $409, including taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $477. Depart through Nov. 10, and complete travel by Nov. 15. Fourteen-day advance purchase required; restrictions include a Saturday-night minimum stay. Book by Aug. 27 at www.aa.com.
● Aer Lingus has sale fares from New York’s JFK to Dublin. Round-trip fare starts at $599, including taxes, for travel Nov. 9 through Dec. 12 and Jan. 9 through March 31. A minimum Saturday-night stay required; sale fare is sold out on some flights. Other airlines are matching. Book by Aug. 30 at www.aerlingus.com.
● With Overseas Adventure Travel, couples save $1,200 on the 2013 departures of the Heart of India package, and solo travelers save up to about $900 on single supplement fees. The 16-day trip starts at $3,995 per person double or single and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Delhi; four nights’ lodging in Delhi, three nights in Jaipur, two nights near Ranthambore National Park, two nights in Agra, one night in Khajuraho and two nights in Varanasi; 33 meals; in-country transport; 25 small group activities; and all taxes. Departures January through April and also in the fall; for the lowest rate, travel in April. Info: 800-955-1925, www. oattravel.com.
● Book the 14-day solar eclipse package to Australia by Sept. 7 and Zicasso, the online luxury travel referral service, will throw in two free half-day tours of Sydney and Melbourne worth $250. The customized November trip starts at $4,449 per person double and includes round-trip air from Los Angeles to Sydney (return from Port Douglas); internal flights; airport transfers by private car in Sydney, Melbourne & Cairns/Port Douglas; four nights at the Four Seasons Sydney, three nights and daily breakfast at the Grand Hotel Melbourne, and four nights at the Shantara Resort & Spa in Port Douglas; Nov. 14 eclipse tour by hot air balloon (add $550) or sailing vessel on the Coral Sea; and taxes. Add $414 for air from Washington. Info: 650-395-8890, www.
Submit travel deals to