This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● NYC & Company and the Off-Broadway League are offering t wo-for-one tickets to 28 shows during Off-Broadway Week. Tickets go on sale Sept. 4 for performances Sept. 17 through Sept. 30. Shows include “Avenue Q,” “Blue Man Group” and Rain Pryor’s “Fried Chicken and Latkes.” With the deal, two tickets to “Bullet for Adolf,” a new comedy by Woody Harrelson and Frankie Hyman, cost $66.50 (the usual price for one), plus $14.25 in fees. In addition, during Broadway Week (Sept. 4-16), get two-for-one tickets for such marquee performances as “Once,” “The Lion King” and “War Horse.” For example, during the special week, pay $149, including fees, for two orchestra or mezzanine seats for the musical “Rock of Ages.” Use promo code BWAYWEEK. Restrictions on days and times may apply. Info: nycgo.com.
● Book at least four nights at the all-inclusive Breezes or Hedonism Resorts & Spas and receive air credits worth hundreds of dollars. At Breezes Bahamas, earn $250 per room, based on double occupancy; receive $510 at Breezes Grand Negril in Jamaica; and get $350 at Hedonism II, also in Negril. Book by Sept. 26; travel by Dec. 21. For example, in mid-September, a couple pays $1,356, including taxes, for four nights in a junior gardenview suite at Breezes Grand Negril. Before the credit, the nightly rate is $450, plus taxes. You don’t need to book your flight through the resort to receive the credit. Info for Breezes: 877-273-3937, www.breezes.com. For Hedonism: 800-467-8737. www.hedonism.com.
● Stay at least two nights at any Holiday Inn Resort property between Sept. 4 and Nov. 30 and receive a $50 credit, plus $25 for each additional night. Nearly 20 properties are participating in the Extra Credit promotion, including resorts in Orlando; Los Cabos, Mexico; Galveston, Tex.; Honolulu; and Wrightsville, N.C. For example, at the Lodge at Eagle Creek in Redmond, Ore., a two-night weekend stay in mid-September costs $328, including taxes. The credit is good for food and beverages, resort activities (water ski or bike rental, for instance) and more. Info: 800-315-2621, www.holidayinnresorts.com/extracredit.
● MSC Cruises has a Summer Sale on seven-night Caribbean cruises aboard the MSC Poesia. Itineraries cover 2013 sailings in the eastern and western Caribbean. For example, save 25 percent on the eastern Caribbean cruise departing Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on April 6. Two passengers pay from$1,083, with taxes, down from $1,443. The ship visits St. John, San Juan and Nassau. Use the “Summer Sale” promo code; book by Sept. 30. Info: 877-665-4655, www.msccruisesusa.com.
● AirTran has a sale on flights from BWI Marshall to Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Nonstop fares start at $108 round trip, including taxes. Travel Sept. 6 through Dec. 18. Blackout dates are Nov. 16-26. Other airlines are charging at least $30 more for connecting service. Book at www.airtran.com.
● South African Airways has low seasonal fares on flights from Washington Dulles to South African cities. Round-trip fares start at $1,179 to Johannesburg and from $1,181 to Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and East London, including taxes. Travel Monday through Thursday from Oct. 1 to Dec. 13 and Jan. 14 to Feb. 14. Seven-day advance purchase required. By comparison, fares from September to early December are more than $1,300. Book by Feb. 28. Info: www.flysaa.com/us/en.
●Save $350 per person on Friendly Planet Travel’s Discover Croatia package. The 10-day trip starts at $2,899 per person double and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Zagreb and return from Dubrovnik; four-star lodging in Zagreb, Opatija, Plitvice Lakes, Split and Dubrovnik; 16 meals; tours, transfers and transportation; and taxes. Book by Oct. 17 to save $300 and use promo code AS083112 to save an additional $50. Depart April 19 or May 3. Info: 800-555-5765, www.friendlyplanet.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number and e-mail address. Prices were verified Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.