This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Club Med is holding its semiannual sale at more than 60 all-inclusive resorts in North America, Europe and Asia. Savings and prices vary by date, property and number of travelers. For example, in mid-April, two adults and two children sharing a room at Sandpiper Bay, about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach, Fla., pay from $749 per person for a week-long stay, a savings of $307. Rate also includes all meals, drinks, children’s program and taxes. Book by Jan. 9 and stay Nov. 3-June 28; holiday blackout dates apply. Info: 800-258-2633, www.clubmed.us.
● To celebrate 50 years of hospitality, Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, in Stowe, Vt., is offering 50 percent off rooms through Dec. 13. A luxury room with a fireplace starts at $120, plus 10 percent taxes; normal rate is from $239. Two-night minimum required for Friday and Saturday arrivals. In addition, save 20 percent on spa treatments and Charlie B’s restaurant Sunday through Thursday. Info: 800-253-2232, www.stoweflake.com.
● Oceania is offering free airfare and two-for-one fares, plus additional savings of $2,000 per stateroom, through Dec. 31. The deal is valid on a slew of cruises departing November through early May from Miami, Brazil, Tahiti, Hong Kong and Peru. For example, the 21-day Journey Under the Sun cruise from Rio to Miami, departing March 18, starts at $5,658 per person double, including taxes; an inside cabin typically starts at $13,816. Price includes round-trip air, with taxes, from Reagan National. The Regatta ship stops in such Brazilian ports as Salvador, Boca da Valeria and Santarem, as well as Devil’s Island in French Guiana, Barbados, St. Barts and San Juan. Info: 800-531-5619, www.oceaniacruises.com.
● Scenic Cruises is offering savings on select 2013 European cruises booked by Nov. 30. Four itineraries are included in the sale; fares vary by date and length. For example, the June 21 departure of the 10-night Gems of the Danube River cruise, which includes three nights’ hotel in Prague and a seven-night cruise from Nuremberg, Germany, to Budapest, is now $3,650 per person double for an outside cabin, a savings of $1,000. Info: 866-689-8611, www.scenictoursus.com.
● Vantage Deluxe World Travel is offering a free 14-day European river cruise to veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and family members of a fallen soldier, plus a guest. The Vantage for Veterans cruise aboard the ms River Discovery II departs Budapest on Nov. 17 and sails the Danube, stopping at ports in Hungary, Austria and Germany. Offer includes free airfare for two travelers; a deluxe stateroom; 12 sightseeing tours, including a visit to Visegrad Castle, a cocktail reception with a Habsburg descendant in a palace, and a private classical music concert in Vienna; a special Thanksgiving dinner on Nov. 22; and all taxes and gratuities. Limited availability. Info: 800-322-6677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● JetBlue is offering sale fares on nonstop service from Reagan National and Washington Dulles to Boston. Round-trip fare from National is $134, with taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $162. Round-trip fare from Dulles is $158; fare on other airlines starts at $200. Best fares apply to Tuesday and Wednesday flights Nov. 27 through Jan. 16. Blackout dates are Dec. 25 through Jan. 2. Twenty-day advance purchase required. Book at www.jetblue.com by Nov. 20.
● Ritz Tours has discounted prices on several last-minute departures of its Scenic China tour. Price is now $1,399 per person double for the Nov. 22, Dec. 6 and Dec. 27 departures. Price includes airfare from New York to Beijing, with return from Shanghai; flight from Beijing to Shanghai; six nights’ hotel in four cities; 13 meals; land transportation; tour guide; airport transfers; and taxes. Priced separately, air alone would cost about $1,600. Info: 888-345-7489, www.ritztours.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.