This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Pay for a night and receive a free night at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, an all-inclusive resort on the island of St. Lucia. Minimum stay is four nights, including two free nights, and maximum is 14 nights, with seven free nights. Price varies. For example, in early March, eight nights in a garden-view room is now $2,900 per couple, including all meals, beverages, watersports and taxes; usual price is $5,800. Book by Dec. 31; travel through 2013. Info: 866-830-1617, www.morganbayresort.com.
●Ski Areas of New York is offering $10 lift tickets for use on Jan. 10, with a few mountains accepting the voucher Jan. 11 or 20. The 10,000 tickets are available at such participating mountains as Swain Resort (from $43), Catamount (from $29) and Whiteface Mountain (from $59). Some resorts are sold out. Two tickets allowed per order. In addition, for Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month, a few resorts, such as Kissing Bridge (normally from $100), are reducing lessons to $25 on Jan. 10. For the discounted price, sign up by Jan. 9 at www.iskiny.com/discovernyskiing.
●Book Geringer Global Travel’s new Hidden Gems of Rajasthan tour by Feb. 15 and save $400 per couple. The 15-day India journey starts at $2,875 per person for four travelers and includes luxury accommodations, entrance fees, transportation, guided tours/special activities (Jeep safari in Narlai, heritage walk and cooking demo in Jaipur, etc.), most meals, taxes and more. The land tour visits Dehli, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Nagaur, Jaipur, Ramathra and Agra. International air is extra. For lowest rate, travel April 16 to Sept. 30. Info: 877-255-7438, www.geringerglobaltravel.com.
● Victoria Cruises is offering 30 percent off 2013 Yangtze River cruises and excursion packages booked by Dec. 31. Prices vary. For example, pay from $616 per person double — a savings of $264 — on the four-night (upstream) or three-night (downstream) Three Gorges Highlights cruise between Yichang and Chongqing, China. The cruise’s shore excursion package is $63 per person, a savings of $27. Info: 800-348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
● With Celebrity Cruises, book one of seven 2013 Norwegian Fjords cruises by Dec. 31 and receive a $ 1,000 onboard credit. In addition, reserve the Celebrity Infinity trip by Dec. 23 and receive free gratuities. You must book at least a veranda stateroom for the credit and a veranda or suite for the gratuity deal. Prices vary. For example, the 10-night Norwegian Fjords sailing departing Harwich, England, on Aug. 16 starts at $2,613 per person double, including taxes. The ship visits such Norwegian ports at Oslo, Stavanger, Olden, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen. Info: 800-647-2251, www.celebritycruises.com.
● Turkish Airlines has sale fares on nonstop service between Washington Dulles and Istanbul. Round-trip fare is $524, including taxes, for travel departing in February; fare on other airlines starts at $718. Book at www. turkishairlines .com/en-us by Dec. 31.
● South African Airways Vacations is offering an A ffordable South Africa package starting at $2,779 per person double for travel February through May. The six-night trip includes round-trip airfare from Washington to Johannesburg; round-trip air between Johannesburg and Cape Town; four nights at Protea Hotel Fire & Ice in Cape Town with breakfasts; two nights at Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge with meals and two daily safari activities; transfers; day-long guided tour of the Cape Peninsula; and taxes. Priced separately, the trip would cost about $3,097 each. Info: 855-359-7228, www.flysaavacations.com.