Correction: In a previous version of this article, the terms of the MegaBonus 2013 promotion were misstated. To earn a free night in a Marriott hotel, you must complete two separate stays at two different Marriott properties. This version has been updated.
This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Sky Lodge, a boutique property in Park City, Utah, is offering a Spring Has Sprung package. Two guests traveling April 1-14 pay $1,295 for two nights in a one-bedroom suite (normally from $650 a night), room service breakfast, dinner at the on-site Tavern and 30-minute spa treatment. For up to four guests in a two-bedroom, the rate is $1,495. Add 10.5 percent in taxes. For March 25-31 visits, the rate is $1,995. Info: 888-876-2525, www.theskylodge.com.
● Book two different reservations at participating Marriott hotels and receive a free night for a future stay. To earn up to three complimentary nights, you must be a Marriott Rewards member (free to join), register for the MegaBonus 2013 promotion by March 15 and complete two separate stays at two different properities by April 30. The guest has one year after the date of issuance to redeem the voucher. Participating brands include Gaylord Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, SpringHill Suites and Fairfield Inn & Suites. Info: 888-627-7468, www.marriott.com/rewards.
●Stay at the historic Latham Hotel in Philadelphia in March and save 25 percent. Discounted rates for a deluxe room, for example, range from $172 a night (a $57 savings) to $327 ($110 savings), including taxes. Rates include use of a chauffeured 2012 Audi A8 sedan for travel within the Center City neighborhood, available first-come, first-served. Request promo code SPECIAL. Info: 877-528-4261, www.lathamhotelphiladelphia.com.
● Book a 2013 cruise on China’s Yangtze River with Victoria Cruises and receive 40 percent off the cruise fare and excursions. Price now starts at $528 per person double (a savings of $352) for the Three Gorges Highlights cruise, which is four nights when traveling upstream from Yichang to Chongqing and three nights for the reverse itinerary. The accompanying shore excursion package is $54 per person, a savings of $36. Longer itineraries are also available. You must pay in full by March 31. Info: 800-348-8084, www.victoriacruises.com.
● Frontier has a March Gladness Sale from Reagan National to 22 U.S. destinations, including San Francisco, Austin and Bozeman, Mont. For example, fly nonstop to Omaha from $209 round trip, including taxes; other airlines are matching but with connecting service. Round-trip air to Kansas City starts at $220. Book by March 3 at www.flyfrontier.com; travel Tuesdays and Wednesdays (for lowest fares) by May 22. Blackout dates apply; 10-day advance purchase required.
● Emirates Airlines has sale fares from Washington Dulles to select destinations in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. For example, the nonstop flight to Dubai is $1,185 round trip, including taxes, for travel April 1 through June 7. Other airlines are matching on connecting flights, but fare is usually about $1,452. Book by March 22. Info: 800-777-3999, www.emirates.com.
● British Airways is offering two free hotel nights plus discounted sightseeing tours and admission tickets on packages to the United Kingdom. The Better Island Vacation deal, which applies to trips through May 31, includes a wristband that entitles wearers to discounts on select offerings in Scotland, Wales and England, such as two-for-one pricing on tastings at the Glengoyne Distillery in Glasgow and two-for-one admission to the Imperial War Museum in London. Pricing varies based on hotel and dates. For example, a package in mid-April that includes a four-night stay at the Holiday Inn London Kensington, nonstop flights from Washington Dulles to London Heathrow, and taxes starts at $1,014 per person double, a savings of $331. Book by March 31. Free hotel nights apply only to packages that include airfare. Request promotion code RSVP. Info: 800-247-9297, www.ba.com/bigbritishinvite.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your phone number and e-mail address. Prices were verified Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.