This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● Island Expeditions is offering discounts on several of its Belize trips. For example, save $250 per person on the Nov. 18, Dec. 8 and Dec. 15 departures of the seven-night Glover’s Reef and River of Caves trip. Tour is now $1,649 per person double, including two nights in cabanas at the Tropical Education Center, at the Belize Zoo; five nights in safari-style tents on the Glover’s Reef atoll; activities, including tour of the zoo’s jaguar rescue program, caving, snorkeling and kayaking; most meals; guides; taxes; and arrival transfers. Return flight from Dangriga to Belize City is $85 extra. Book through Sept. 15 or until sold out. Info: 800-667-1630, www.islandexpeditions.com.
●With Intrepid Travel, a small-group adventure travel company, book a North America trip by July 15 and bring a travel mate along for free. Twenty-six land packages in the United States and Canada qualify, including the 15-day Alaskan Discovery, which starts at $2,780 for two people, and the 15-day Canadian Rockies adventure, from $2,500 per couple. Price includes all accommodations, land transportation and guide, activities (e.g., sea kayaking in Alaska), some meals and taxes. Alternatively, solo travelers receive 30 percent off a trip. Travel by July 31. Info: 800-970-7299,www.intrepidtravel.com/north-america-sale.
●Save 30 percent at the Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa in Hudson Valley, N.Y., through July 31. The Summer Sojourn deal includes two nights in a deluxe inn room with daily country breakfast, $50 spa credit toward any 60-minute or longer treatment, and lunch for two served in the sunroom or outside patio. Two nights costs $480, a savings of $200, plus 10 percent resort fee and 10 percent tax. Stay Sunday through Thursday. Info: 845-795-1310, www.buttermilkfallsinn.com.
● Book a club veranda or better stateroom on a qualifying Azamara Club cruise and receive up to $2,000 per person in airfare. The promo extends to 23 cruises in 2013 and 2014 aboard the Azamara Quest or the Azamara Journey. For voyages in Europe and Asia, air rebate is up to $2,000 per person; for cruises starting or ending in the United States, maximum is $1,000 each. Cruise prices vary. For example, the Oct. 1 Tuscany to Provence Voyage, which travels round trip from Rome, is $3,199 per person double (plus $98 port charges) for a veranda stateroom. Use code $$$BACK to book the cruise and then reserve the airfare via Azamara. Within two business days, you will be reimbursed for the airfare. Book by July 31; you must book the air through Azamara. Info: 877-999-9553, www.azamaraclubcruises.com/special-offers/choiceair-offer.
● Singapore Airlines has sale fares from New York’s JFK to Singapore. Round-trip fare is $999 for departures Aug. 18 through Nov. 15. Fare on other airlines starts at about $1,298; from Washington, fare starts at $1,373. Some flights are sold out. Book by June 18 at www.singaporeair.com.
● All Nippon Airways is offering foreign travelers a sale on all destinations within Japan, with one-way fares costing about $110. For example, pay $209 round trip, including taxes, to fly from Tokyo’s Haneda to Fukuoka. From Osaka to Sapporo or Tokyo’s Narita to Hiroshima, the round-trip fare is $211. Passengers must hold an international ticket to/from Japan and a foreign passport. Travel July 1 through Oct. 26. Book 14 days in advance. Based on availability; look for the Experience Japan Fare. By comparison, Narita to Tokyo typically costs $660; the Osaka-Sapporo flight is nearly $600. Info: www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/wws_common/promotion/experience_jp.
● Gate 1 Travel is offering a seven-night trip to Ecuador starting at $1,318 per person double. Package includes round-trip airfare from BWI Marshall to Quito; seven nights at five hotels; 14 meals; land transportation; several sightseeing excursions; guide; transfers; and taxes. Lowest prices apply to select departures in August through December. Book by June 17 and request code DLEAZ90 for cheapest deal. Priced separately, air and hotels alone would cost about $1,234. Info: 800-682-3333, www.gate1travel.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.