This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● To celebrate its 110th anniversary, the Hotel Wolcott in midtown Manhattan is offering reduced rates through the year. Book a room by March 31 and pay $110 a night for a standard queen or twin room, plus $19 taxes. The typical rate is about $200. Breakfast included. Based on availability; valid on stays Sunday through Thursday. Info: 212-268-2900, www.wolcott.com/ann110.
● Beaver Creek Resort in Colorado is offering up to 35 percent savings on hotel and condominium lodging for the remainder of ski season. For example, a night at the slopeside Pines Lodge in late March now starts at $484, including taxes and resort fees; rate is typically $727. Book the Beaver Creek Spring Escape package by April 5 for travel through April 20. Blackout dates and minimum stays apply at some properties. Info: 800-953-0844, www.beavercreek.com.
● Kids stay free at select Iberostar Hotels & Resorts all-inclusive properties in Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. For the deal, up to two children stay for free when two adults pay full price. Prices vary. For example, a five-night vacation at Iberostar Playa Mita, in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, costs $2,110, including taxes, for two adults and two children ages 12 and younger. The typical rate for a youngster is from $85 per night. Book by April 30; travel May 1-Dec. 23. Blackout dates apply. Minimum stay of three nights required. Info: 888-923-2722, www.iberostar.com.
● Oceania Cruises is offering premium-economy airfare for $99 per person on seven 2014 Northern Europe cruises. For example, the 12-night Engaging Harbors itinerary, which sails round trip from London on Sept. 20, starts at $4,599 per person double, including taxes and round-trip premium-economy airfare from Washington Dulles to London. Priced separately, airfare costs about $1,948. In addition, the Engaging Harbors cruise has several other discounts: $200 shipboard credits, pre-paid gratuities (value starts at $360 per couple) and free unlimited Internet (valued at $360). Airfare deal is based on availability; for other discounts, book by March 31. Info: 855-623-2642, www.oceaniacruises.com.
●Grand Circle Cruise Line is offering free international air on the Romance of the Rhine & Mosel river cruise departing April 1. The 14-night cruise starts at $3,695 per person double and sails from Basel, Switzerland, to Antwerp, Belgium, with stops in Germany, the Netherlands and France. Price includes all meals, a dozen tours, taxes and round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles, a savings of $1,250. Book by March 24 using promo code FREE AIR. Info: 800-221-2610, www.gct.com.
● Qatar Airways is offering sale fares to several cities in India for travel through May 14. For example, the round-trip fare from Washington Dulles to Delhi is $882, including taxes. Other airlines are matching, but fare typically starts at $1,115. For lowest fares, depart Sunday through Wednesday and return Monday through Thursday. Book by March 15 at www.qatarairways.com/us.
● World Spree is offering $400 savings on its Best of Vietnam and Cambodia tour. With the discount, the trip starts at $3,399 per person double for departures April through December. Price includes round-trip airfare from San Francisco to Hanoi, with return from Siem Reap, Cambodia; three flights in Vietnam and Cambodia; 11 nights’ lodging in the Vietnamese cities of Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City and in Siem Reap; an overnight cruise in Vietnam’s Halong Bay; 27 meals; several sightseeing tours with entrance fees; land transportation; tour guides; transfers; and taxes. Separate round-trip fare between Washington and San Francisco starts at about $400 for nonstop flights. For the lowest price, pay in full by March 31 with a check or money order. Info: 866-652-5656, www.worldspree.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Please include your phone number and e-mail address. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.