This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● ME Cancun, part of the ME by Melia brand, is offering resort credits of up to $800 through Dec. 22. Stay at least three nights at the all-inclusive Mexican property and receive $600 in credits pinned to specific activities and amenities. The credits include $40 for two 80-minute massages and $20 for a 50-minute massage at the YHI Spa; $25 for a room upgrade (subject to availability); $50 each for a dinner on the beach, an Exotic Rides experience, swimming with dolphins and shopping at the Luxury Avenue Boutique Mall; and $150 toward a luxury rental car. Book a minimum of seven nights and receive $800 in credits. Nightly rate starts at $310 per couple, plus 16 percent tax. Info: 888-956-3542, www.melia.com
● Save 15 percent on stays at the Lodge at Glendorn, a Relais & Chateaux property in Bradford, Pa. The deal is valid on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights through August. With tax, the reduced price is $569 a night, down from $651. Rate includes full daily breakfast, all gratuities and such on-site activities as biking, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and canoeing. Info: 800-843-8568, www.glendorn.com.
● Rosewood Hotels and Resorts is offering free nights at 15 properties in the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Canada, London and the United Arab Emirates. Rules and restrictions vary by property. For example, pay for two nights at the Carlyle, a Rosewood Hotel, on Manhattan’s Upper East Side and receive the third night free for travel through Sept. 3. A three-night stay in mid-July costs $1,116, including taxes, a savings of $450. You must pay taxes and resort fees for the free night. Info: www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/luxury-hotel-offers.
●This summer, two sail for the price of one on select 15-night cruises with Blount Small Ship Adventures. The deal applies to the Atlantic Coastal Waterways itinerary, which sails from Jacksonville, Fla., to Warren, R.I., on June 30; and two July departures of the Great American Waterways cruise between Chicago and Warren. Prices vary. For example, the Great American Waterways cruise aboard the 88-passenger Grande Caribe, which departs Warren on July 29, now starts at $4,999 per couple, plus $590 port charges. Info: 888-618-4770, www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/2014offers.
● Fiji Airways has a sale on nonstop flights from Los Angeles to Nadi, Fiji. The round-trip fare is $1,029, including taxes; fare on other airlines starts at $1,678. Travel July 28-Dec. 10; some dates are sold out. Book by July 31 on www.fijiairways.com. The round-trip fare from Washington to Los Angeles, ticketed separately, starts at about $368.
● With SmarTours, save up to $800 per couple on the 13-day Majestic Morocco package. Book by June 26 and pay from $2,499 per person double. Price includes round-trip air from New York to Casablanca; first-class accommodations in Casablanca, Marrakesh, Dades, Erfoud, Fez and Rabat; 18 meals; ground transportation and transfers; tours and admission fees; and all taxes. Depart Oct. 10, Nov. 18, Dec. 9 or Dec. 30, plus 2015 dates. To save an additional $100, pay by check. Info: 800-337-7773, www.smartours.com.
● Great Value Vacations is offering 25 percent savings on New York departures of its Around Ireland in Luxury package. The lowest price of $1,099 per person double applies to select November departures. Price includes round-trip nonstop flights from New York’s JFK to Dublin; one night at the Heritage Golf & Spa Resort in Killenard; two nights at the G Hotel in Galway; two nights at the Muckross Park Hotel in Killarney; one night at the Powerscourt Hotel in Enniskerry; and economy car rental. Book by June 13. Priced separately, the package costs about $536 more per person. Info: 800-896-4600, www.greatvaluevacations.com.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Prices were verified Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.