This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
●Samasati Nature Retreat, an eco-lodge in a Costa Rican biological reserve, is offering a summer special through Sept. 30. For example, pay $659 per couple and receive four nights’ accommodations and daily meals (breakfast and dinner). For five nights with meals, pay $825. Add two yoga classes and a bioreserve tour for $759 for four nights and $939 for five nights. Price does not include a 13 percent tax. Two guests typically pay $280 a night. Info: 800-563-9643, www.samasati.com.
● Stevenson Ridge, a collection of historical structures in Spotsylvania, Va., is offering 50 percent off the second night. The discounted rate ranges from $203 to $225 for two nights, down from $270 to $300. Add about 10 percent tax. The lowest rate applies to the Corn Crib and Servants Quarters. Stay Sunday through Thursday, until Aug. 31. Info: 540-582-6263. Mention this deal when booking.
● Jamaica’s Island Outpost, whose properties include GoldenEye near Ocho Rios, Strawberry Hill in the Blue Mountains and the Caves in Negril, is offering free nights and other perks. For example, at GoldenEye, stay through Oct. 31 and receive four nights for the price of three, seven nights for the price of five, or 14 nights for the 10-night rate. Four nights now start at $2,235, including taxes and resort fee, a savings of $745. Also, book at any of the three resorts by Aug. 31 and receive free airport transfers and an excursion. Info: 800-688-7678, www.islandoutpost.com.
● Book Smithsonian Journeys’ nine-day Cruise of P anama and Costa Rica by Aug. 5 and receive a discount of $1,000 per person. The Feb. 26 trip now starts at $5,495 per person double (plus $520 port charges) for a category 4 stateroom and includes one night at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, seven-night cruise aboard the 90-passenger M.V. Tere Moana, guided excursions, most meals and taxes. Info: 855-330-1542, www.smithsonianjourneys.org/panama-canal-cruise.
● Princess Cruises is offering reduced fares of up to 40 percent plus shipboard credits of up to $50 on Caribbean and West Coast cruises. The deal applies to three- and four-day West Coast Getaway cruises; three-, four- and five-day Caribbean Getaway cruises; and a nine-day Caribbean cruise. Depart September through April. Receive a $25 onboard credit per inside or outside stateroom, or $50 for a balcony category or higher. Also, the third and fourth guests sharing the same stateroom pay from $99 each, plus tax. Prices vary. For example, the nine-day Grand Caribbean Sampler departing Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Nov. 6 starts at $499 per person double for an interior cabin and includes a $25 credit; add about $117 in taxes and fees. Ports include Cozumel and the Bahamas. By comparison, the non-sale price is from $848. Book by Aug. 14; request code RX8. Info: 800-774-6237, princess.com/getaway-sale.●
● Aer Lingus is offering sale fares to Ireland. The round-trip fare from Washington Dulles to Shannon starts at $736 (including taxes) for travel Nov. 3 through Dec. 14, and from about $800 for travel Sept. 20 through Oct. 31. Other carriers are charging from $960 and $1,060, respectively. For cheapest fares, fly Monday through Thursday. Several blackout dates apply, and some dates are sold out. Book by Aug. 5 at www.aerlingus.com.
● Pleasant Holidays is offering a $500-per-booking discount on packages to Hawaii. For example, with the discount, a five-night package with accommodations at Turtle Bay Resort, on Oahu’s North Shore, starts at $1,307 per person double and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Honolulu, Hertz economy car rental and taxes. The package is available on select dates from late August through mid-September. Book by Aug. 4. Info: 800-448-3333, www.pleasantholidays.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday afternoon, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.