This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
● ● Book three consecutive nights at a Belmond hotel in Peru and receive a free fourth night at a sister property. The Discover Peru with Belmond deal applies to Belmond Miraflores Park in Lima; Belmond Hotel Monasterio and Belmond Palacio Nazarenas in Cusco; Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, the only hotel at Machu Picchu; and Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You can mix and match hotels. For example, three nights at the Belmond Hotel Monasterio and one night at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge starts at $1,139, including taxes and the free night. The savings: $1,128. Travel by Sept. 30. Breakfast included except at Belmond Miraflores Park. Blackout dates apply; subject to availability. Info: 800-237-1236, www.belmond.com.
● City Wonders, a company offering day tours in Italy, France, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States, is offering discounts of up to 30 percent on select European itineraries. For example, the VIP Phantom of the Opera Tour in London, including dinner in the theater district at Grace Bar & Restaurant, best-available show tickets and a backstage tour led by a member of the theater’s crew, is now $180, a savings of $77. Book by Aug. 1 and travel by Oct. 31. Info: 800-358-1942, www.citywonders.com.
● With Grand Circle Cruise Line, save $600 on airfare for two Great Rivers of Europe voyages. With the discount, the 14-night river cruise starts at $3,445 per person double and includes round-trip airfare from Washington Dulles to Amsterdam, with return from Vienna; outside cabin on a private river boat; all meals; 11 tours, such as an Amsterdam canal cruise and a Cologne walking tour; and Discovery Series events, including a home-hosted kaffeeklatsch in Wertheim, Germany. Add $165 in taxes and fees. Depart Nov. 1. Book by Aug. 15. Use promo code TAAT 614. Info: 800-221-2610, www.gct.com.
● Uniworld is waiving single supplements on select 2014 and 2015 European river cruises. For example, the Nov. 2 departure of the seven-night Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux cruise in France is now priced starting at $3,399 per person single (plus $140 port charges); rate for a single is typically $5,298, for a savings of $1,899. Other discounted cruise itineraries include the seven-night Castles along the Rhine, sailing from Basel, Switzerland, to Amsterdam, and Classic Christmas Markets from Nuremburg, Germany, to Frankfurt. Info: 800-257-2407, www.uniworld.com.
● Southwest has launched a sale for domestic travel. For example, fly nonstop from BWI Marshall to Buffalo, N.Y., starting at $158 round trip; fare on other airlines for connecting flights starts at $180. Sale applies Aug. 25 through Dec. 17 but is not available for Friday or Sunday travel. Flights to destinations in Florida or Nevada are valid Sunday through Wednesday only, with returns from those states valid Tuesday through Friday. Blackout dates are Nov. 25 and 26, and Nov. 29 through Dec. 1. Purchase by July 17 at www.southwest.com.
● Lion World Travel has a special deal on its Luxury Kenya trip. The eight-night package starts at $3,199 per person double and includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Nairobi (normally from $1,000); one night at the Nairobi Serena Hotel (typically from $250 a night); two nights at Serena Lake Elmenteita Luxury Camp (typically from $475); three nights at the Mara Serena Safari Lodge (normally from $425); 16 meals; game drives and park fees; transport; and taxes and fees. Two October departures and four November departures available. Info: 800-387-2706, www.lionworld
● The Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board is now offering its Instant Savings deal, with savings of $200 per reservation, for travel Aug. 18 through Dec. 19. To qualify, buy round-trip airfare and stay for at least four nights at any of 14 properties. Participating hotels include Atlantis, Comfort Suites Paradise Island and One&Only Ocean Club. For example, after the $200 discount, the price for a package in early October that includes round-trip air from Washington Dulles to Nassau and four nights at Comfort Suites starts at $574 per person double including taxes and resort fees. Book by Aug. 11. Blackout dates are Nov. 23-30. Use promo code 200FALL1 for travel Aug. 18 through Nov. 22 and 200FALL2 for Dec. 1-19. Info: www.nassauparadiseisland.
Submit travel deals to email@example.com. Please include your phone number and e-mail address. Prices were verified Thursday afternoon when the Travel section went to press, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.