This week’s best travel bargains around the globe
● The Woodstock Inn & Resort in Woodstock, Vt., is offering a Sugar Season Escape package to celebrate the maple syrup season. Rooms start at $183 weekdays (including $19 in taxes) and $216 weekends (including $22 in taxes) for stays through May 24; rates with taxes typically start at $277 on weekdays and $342 weekends. The package also includes daily breakfast for two, a $36 value. Book by April 30 to receive a 20 percent discount on any spa service costing more than $100. Info: 800-448-7900, www.woodstockinn.com.
● Breezes Resorts and Spas is taking up to 50 percent off rates at its all-inclusive properties in Jamaica, Curacao, the Bahamas and Brazil. For example, at Breezes Grand Resort in Negril, Jamaica, pay $125 a night per person double, down from $250, on stays Aug. 18 through 31. At Breezes in Buzios, Brazil, the rate from June 15 to June 28 drops to $101, down from $202. Taxes are included. Book by April 18; travel May 1 to Dec. 14 for Curacao, Trelawny (Jamaica) and Brazil, and May 1 to Dec. 21 for Negril, Runaway Bay (Jamaica) and the Bahamas. Minimum stay of three nights. Info: 877-BREEZES (273-3937), www.breezes.com.
● Couples save $1,200 on four new departures of Grand Circle Cruise Line’s Danube River cruise. With the discount, the 11-day Old World Prague & the Blue Danube trip starts at $1,895 per person double for the July 21 and 25 departures, and from $1,995 on Aug. 4 and 8. Price includes seven nights in an outside cabin on the M/S River Adagio or the M/S River Aria, three nights in a Prague hotel, 25 meals with wine during at-sea dinners, eight tours and more. Add $125 in port charges. The cruise visits Budapest; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Vienna, Durnstein, Linz and Salzburg in Austria. Info: 800-248-3737, www.gct.com.
● Holland America is offering savings of up to 50 percent on Alaska, Europe and Caribbean cruises. The deal applies to 18 itineraries with departures throughout 2012. For example, an interior cabin on the seven-night Mediterranean Glamour cruise departing Civitavecchia, Italy, on May 4 now starts at $726 per person double, including $77 taxes; the brochure rate was $1,298. Book by April 8. Info: 877-932-4259, www.hollandamerica.com.
● JetBlue has a sale on new routes, including one from Reagan National to Tampa starting June 11. Rates start at $170 round trip, including taxes. Other airlines charge closer to $200. Book by April 13; travel any day but Friday and Sunday from June 11 through July 31. Blackout dates apply. Another sale in the vicinity: Newark to San Juan, Puerto Rico, with service starting April 25 and rates from $319 round trip. Twenty-one-day advance purchase required. Info: 800-538-2583, www2.jetblue.com/deals/new-service.
● Spend nine nights on three Tahitian islands with a deal from Air Tahiti Nui. The promotion, which starts at $3,929 per person double, includes round-trip nonstop air from Los Angeles to Papeete; flights between Papeete, Moorea and Bora Bora; one night in a standard room at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort; three nights in a beach bungalow at the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa; five nights in a lagoon-view overwater bungalow at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort; transfers; breakfasts; and taxes. For the best prices, travel Nov. 1 to Dec. 10 and Jan. 11 to March 31, 2013. Booking deadline is four months in advance. Priced separately, the trip would cost about $770 more per couple. Info: 877-824-4846, www.airtahitinui-usa.com.
Submit travel deals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices were verified at press time Thursday, but deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.