Cat-bite case: Lyndhurst Dr., 3900 block, Jan. 17. A 71-year-old woman was bitten on the finger by her son’s cat. The animal was placed under a 10-day quarantine.
Dogs treated for poisoning: 3100 Block of Musket Ct., 3100 block, Jan. 29. A woman took two dogs to the animal hospital after they ingested a small amount of rat poison. The owner found poison in a bag that had been thrown into the back yard where the dogs were running loose.
Dog quarantined: Park St. SE, 100 block, 12:05 a.m. Jan. 29. An employee was bitten on the hand while attempting to perform a medical procedure on a dog.