1. Mossridge Estates, north of Mossridge Road, east of New Mountain Road. Subdivide 10.06 acres zoned A-3 (agricultural rural) for three residential lots.
2. Loudoun Valley Estates II, Section 10, Landbay 2, Phase 2, north of Cleland Drive, south of Loudoun Reserve Drive, east of Evergreen Ridge Drive and west of Hanworth Street. Subdivide 400.32 acres zoned PDH-4 (planned development housing, four units per acre) for 10 single-family detached residential lots, 75 single-family attached residential lots and four open lots.
3. Wawa store gas pumps, northwest corner of Old Ox and Oakgrove roads. Special exception to add gas pumps at a convenience food store on 2.83 acres zoned PDGI (planned development, general industry).
4. Willowsford Grant Section 2A, west of Evergreen Mills Road at Everfield Drive, off Fleetwood Road and Langley Oaks Drive. Subdivide 285.18 acres zoned TR3 (transitional residential) for 42 single-family detached residential lots, seven open parcels and right-of-way dedication.
5. Willowsford Grant Section 2, Everfield Drive, adjacent to Fleetwood and Evergreen Mills roads. Subdivide 294.35 acres zoned TR3 (transitional residential) for 203,140 square feet of right-of-way for street dedication.
6. AT&T Harry Byrd Highway, 47020 Harry Byrd Hwy. Special exception to extend a flagpole by 11 feet, for a maximum height of 115 feet, to add three panel antennas on 0.61 acres zoned PD-CC-SC (planned development, commercial center, shopping center).
7. Goose Creek Village South, Phase 1, northwest corner of Belmont Ridge and Sycolin roads. Construction of two commercial buildings and five office buildings totaling 225,231 square feet, with associated infrastructure, on about 30 acres zoned PD-CC-CC (planned development, commercial center, community center) and PD-OP (planned development, office park).
8. Willowsford Greens, homeowners association facility at 41025 Willowsford Lane.
9. Town of Round Hill, pump station at 17656 Airmont Rd.
10. Richland Acres, interior alteration at 46970 Harry Byrd Hwy.
11. Dulles Town Crossing, facade improvements and interior renovations at 45575 Dulles Eastern Plaza.
12. Mount Hope Baptist Church, addition and pavilion at 42507 Mount Hope Rd.
13. Lucketts Volunteer Fire Co., telecommunications upgrade at 42367 Lucketts Rd.
14. Loudoun Square, training props at 41975 Loudoun Center Pl.
15. Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, telecommunications upgrade at 21101 Evergreen Mills Rd.
16. JC Penney Properties, tenant alteration at 21030 Dulles Town Cir.
17. Broad Run Business Center, installation of car lifts and tenant fit-up with paint booth at 22520 Randolph Dr.
18. Village at Leesburg, tenant fit-up at 1616 Village Market Blvd.
19. Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co., in-ground pool at 43552 Evergold Terr.
20. Brambleton Landbay 3, six single-family detached houses at April Mist Place.
21. Loudoun Valley Estates, six single-family detached houses at Glenorchy Court.
22. Historic Selma Estates, four single-family detached houses at Berkhamstead Place.
23. Brambleton Brandt, eight townhouses at Tradewind Drive.
24. Alexander Chase, 17 townhouses at Ogilvie Square.
25. Morley Corner Condo,12 condominium units, Building F, Units A-H and J-M at Pattyjean Terrace.
— Compiled by Sandy Mauck