Maryland youth find strength in song and fellowship in wake of mass shooting in Connecticut.
This week's message from the pulpit
ESSAY: African American clergy encouraging congregants to not vote are missing the spiritual and social significance of casting a ballot.
- Top-ranking Mormon leader heads to hospice as cancer worsens
- Americans prefer 'pro-choice' label by biggest margin in seven years
- 5 faith facts about Martin O'Malley: 'A Pope Francis Democrat'
- Vatican official linked to Philadelphia faces Italy inquiry
- Possible Boy Scout gay leadership change has religious groups weighing options