Maryland youth find strength in song and fellowship in wake of mass shooting in Connecticut.
This week's message from the pulpit
ESSAY: African American clergy encouraging congregants to not vote are missing the spiritual and social significance of casting a ballot.
- Judge upholds sentence for D.C. rabbi sentenced to prison for voyeurism
- Scott Walker: Constitutional amendment on gay marriage is not a top priority
- Religion events from around the Washington area
- Charleston shooting suspect may plead guilty to hate crime charges
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore: Staunch supporter of 'Christian values'
- Pope Francis shuns summer palace again; locals say town losing tourism
- Russian Orthodox Church pushes for control over St. Isaac's
- Not guilty plea in federal court for church shooting suspect
- Who is running the Egyptian state?
- These stories are part of a series on the intersection of faith, ethnicity and sexuality, brought to you with support from the Arcus Foundation. No photos are available.
See On Faith for a global conversation on religion and politics, including blogs Under God and Guest Voices.