Maryland youth find strength in song and fellowship in wake of mass shooting in Connecticut.
This week's message from the pulpit
ESSAY: African American clergy encouraging congregants to not vote are missing the spiritual and social significance of casting a ballot.
- After dove debacle, Vatican makes balloons new peace symbol
- French arrests beg question: Is free speech for all?
- Muslims on edge as anti-immigrant sentiment hits streets of German city
- Gay couple’s wedding brings joy after anxiety
- In Oklahoma, a same-sex couple waits and worries on their path to the altar