Maryland youth find strength in song and fellowship in wake of mass shooting in Connecticut.
This week's message from the pulpit
ESSAY: African American clergy encouraging congregants to not vote are missing the spiritual and social significance of casting a ballot.
- Christian leaders call for end to US strikes in Iraq, focus on peaceful resolution
- Pastors' letter on Mark Driscoll: Step down from all aspects of ministry and leadership
- Pope removes key Benedict XVI protege
- Mitt Romney isn’t running for president again. But people will still keep talking about it.
- Political correctness about Muslims may have led UK officials to ignore reports of sex abuse