Call to service
• Katherine Antos; Environmental Protection Agency, Chesapeake Bay Program Office; Annapolis
• Oliver P. Fischer; Census Bureau; Washington
• Ann S. Martin; Treasury Department; Vienna
• Mary Pletcher; Interior Department, Office of Policy, Management and Budget; Washington
• Alfonso Batres; Veterans Health Administration; Washington
• Neal B. Brown; Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; Rockville
• Sharon W. Bryson; National Transportation Safety Board; Washington
• Lawrence Deyton; Food and Drug Administration; Rockville
• Matthew J. Friedman; Department of Veterans Affairs; White River Junction, Vt.
• Diane Braunstein; Social Security Administration; Baltimore
• Julius Knapp, Ruth Milkman and Sharon Gillet and the Omnibus Broadband Initiative team; Federal Communications Commission; Washington
• Kim M. Nazi and the Blue Button Initiative team; Veterans Health Administration; Albany, N.Y.
• Julie Rushin; Internal Revenue Service; Atlanta
• William Arrington; Transportation Security Administration; Arlington
• C. Norman Coleman; National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute; Rockville
• Amy Merten and the ERMA team; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; Seattle
• Richard Reed; Executive Office of the President; Washington
Justice and law enforcement
• Taryn Guariglia; special agent; Internal Revenue Service; Deerfield Beach, Fla.
• Charles Heurich and the NamUs team; Justice Department, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice; Washington
• Charles J. Houser and team; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; Martinsburg, W.Va.
• Katherine McQuay and Zoe Mentel; Justice Department; Washington
• W. Todd Grams; Department of Veterans Affairs; Washington
• Bill Guerin; General Services Administration; Washington
• Ann Marie Oliva; Department of Housing and Urban Development; Washington
• Michael B. Smith; Department of Homeland Security; Washington
National security and international affairs
• Paul B. Dean; State Department; Washington
• James Michael Duncan and team; NASA; Houston
• Dan Meyer and team; Defense Department, Office of the Inspector General; Arlington
• Brian H. Nilsson and the Export Control Reform team; Executive Office of the President, national security staff; Washington
• Janet St. Laurent; Government Accountability Office; Washington
Science and environment
• Fenella France; Library of Congress; Washington
• William A. Gahl; National Institutes of Health; Bethesda
• Paul Hsieh; U.S. Geological Survey; Menlo Park, Calif.
• Diane Powell and the LAUNCH team; NASA; Washington
*This list was published in The Post on Friday without the name of one of the finalists. We are reprinting the list, along with a group photo of the finalists.