Prince George’s County development projects
1. Office and retail. Forks of the Road, Upper Marlboro. A preliminary plan of subdivision was submitted for 59,156 square feet of commercial space, including a small office and retail complex, on 8.98 acres in the northwest quadrant of Ritchie Marlboro and Old Marlboro roads, Upper Marlboro.
2. Warehouse. CHEC Limited Partnership, Beltsville. A preliminary plan application was submitted for a 50,000-square-foot warehouse building on 5.89 acres in the northwest quadrant of Edmonston Road and Old Baltimore Pike, Beltsville.
3. Single-family lots. Augustine Homes, Fredericksburg. A site plan was submitted to build 71 single-family lots on 63 acres on the south side of White House Road, opposite Harry S. Truman Drive, Upper Marlboro.
Multi-family buildings. Largo Center West, McLean. An application was submitted to build two multifamily buildings, totaling 532 units, and 7,000 square feet of retail space on 16.1 acres on Largo Drive West, west of Lottsford Road, Largo.
5. Retail. Ritchie Hill, Lanham. A building permit application was submitted to build four stores in the Ritchie Station Marketplace. The stores, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Dollar Tree, Modell’s Sporting Goods and TJ Maxx, will range in size from 11,000 to 25,000 square feet and will be located on Ritchie Station Court, Capitol Heights.
6. CVS. Velmeir Cos., Alexandria. A preliminary plan of subdivision was approved for a 13,225-square-foot CVS store on 2.22 acres at Martin Luther King Jr. Highway and Ardwick-Ardmore Road, Lanham.
7. Townhouses. Marenberg Cos., Baltimore. A preliminary plan of subdivision was approved for 61 townhouse lots on 5.04 acres on Maury Avenue, southwest of Southern Avenue, Oxon Hill.
8. Office building. Konterra Realty, Laurel. A site plan was approved for a 61,132-square-foot office building on just over half an acre in the northwest quadrant of Muirkirk Road and Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville.
9. Retail and hotel. Peterson Cos., Fairfax. A final plat of subdivision was approved for Salubria, a mixed-use project that will include a retail outlet center with approximately 80 stores and a hotel on 40.8 acres in the southeast quadrant of Harborview Avenue and Oxon Hill Road, National Harbor.
10. Mixed-use building. Eichberg Construction, Gaithersburg. A building permit was issued to construct a $760,680 mixed-use building at 6611 Annapolis Rd., Lanham.
— Compiled by Jillian S. Sowah