1. Student housing. Toll Brothers, Horsham, Pa. A site plan was submitted for a student housing complex including 455 units in three buildings and 12,325 square feet of retail space at Guilford and Knows roads, west of Route 1, College Park.
2. Health club. Woodmore Towne Centre, Annapolis. A site plan was submitted for a 24-Hour Fitness health club and two additional retail stores on 7.64 acres in the northwest quadrant of Ruby Lockhart and St. Joseph’s drives, Glenarden.
3. Warehouse addition. The Washington Research Library Consortium, Upper Marlboro. A site plan was submitted to expand a 58,000-square-foot warehouse by building a 13,892-square-foot addition at 901 Commerce Dr., Upper Marlboro.
4. Convenience store and gas station. Southern Maryland Oil, La Plata. A special exception request was filed to demolish a gas station and construct a gas station and convenience store at 6000 Sandy Spring Rd., Laurel.
5. Self-storage facility. The Boundary Stone SE #6, the District. A site plan was approved to convert a 58,430-square-foot warehouse into a storage facility at 901 Southern Ave., Oxon Hill.
6. Convenience store and gas station. Two Farms, Baltimore. A plan was approved for a Royal Farms convenience store and gas station in the southwest quadrant of Allentown Road and Route 5, Camp Springs.
7. Single-family lots. D.R. Horton, McLean. Final plats of subdivision were approved to build 381 single-family lots on part of a 75-acre parcel in the northeast quadrant of the Beltway and Route 202, Glenarden.
8. Single-family lots. V.O.B. Limited Partnership, Vienna. Final plats of subdivision were approved for 165 single-family lots on 1200 acres in the southwest quadrant of Route 301 and Leeland Road, Upper Marlboro. The lots will be part of the Beechtree golf course community.
9. Big Lots. Buch Construction, Laurel. A building permit was issued to construct a $1.8 million, 30,270-square-foot Big Lots retail store at 1731 Ritchie Station Ct., Capitol Heights. The store will be part of the Ritchie Station Marketplace.
10. Retail. Eichberg Construction, Gaithersburg. A building permit was issued to construct a one-story, $760,000 retail building at 6611 Annapolis Rd., Lanham.
— Compiled by Jillian S. Jarrett