1. Bakhtary property, 7508 Centreville Rd. Special-use permit for a motor vehicle sales, rental or lease business.
2. H oadly Falls, 5021 Davis Ford Rd. Rezoning of 28.18 acres from agriculture to semirural residential.
3. Auto Trademark, 7640 Chestnut St. Rezoning of 2.3 acres from suburban residential to general business for the expansion of a motor vehicle sales business.
4. Moore property, 11570 Whispering Dove Pl. Rezoning of 52 acres from agriculture to semirural residential for development of up to 18 single-family houses.
5. Consejeros de Juda Monte de Sion, 17412 Mine Rd. Special-use permit for construction of a religious institution with up to 400 seats.
Site Disturbance Permits
6. Wellington Glen Land Bay, 7728 Wellington Rd. Addition of a storage and maintenance building.
7. A pple Federal Credit Union, 14385 McGraws Corner Dr. Construction of a bank with drive-through facilities.
8. Bristow Road Storage, 11607 Nokesville Rd. Construction of a self-storage building.
9. Battlefield High School, 15000 Graduation Dr. Additions to press box.
10. Sudley Elementary School, 9742 Copeland Dr. Addition of a play area and parking lot.
11. Lake Ridge dog park, 13251 Sturbridge Rd. Construction of a dog park.
SuperFan badge holders consistently post smart, timely comments about Washington area sports and teams.
Culture Connoisseur Badge
Culture Connoisseurs consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on the arts, lifestyle and entertainment.
Fact Checker Badge
Fact Checkers contribute questions, information and facts to The Fact Checker.
Washingtologists consistently post thought-provoking, timely comments on events, communities, and trends in the Washington area.
Post Writer Badge
This commenter is a Washington Post editor, reporter or producer.
Post Forum Badge
Post Forum members consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on politics, national and international affairs.
Weather Watcher Badge
Weather Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on climates and forecasts.
World Watcher Badge
World Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on international affairs.
Post Contributor Badge
This commenter is a Washington Post contributor. Post contributors aren’t staff, but may write articles or columns. In some cases, contributors are sources or experts quoted in a story.
Washington Post reporters or editors recommend this comment or reader post.
You must be logged in to report a comment.
You must be logged in to recommend a comment.
Comments our editors find particularly useful or relevant are displayed in Top Comments, as are comments by users with these badges: . Replies to those posts appear here, as well as posts by staff writers.
All comments are posted in the All Comments tab.
To pause and restart automatic updates, click "Live" or "Paused". If paused, you'll be notified of the number of additional comments that have come in.
More ways to get us