1. Casey’s Corner/Sheetz, 7950 Merrifield Garden Way. Rezoning of 6.15 acres from heavy industrial to general business concurrent with a special-use permit for a gas station.
2. Stonewall Memory Gardens, 12004 Lee Hwy. Special-use permit for a funeral home, crematorium, additional mausoleums and cemetery plots on cemetery site.
3. Longpointe, 13505 Telegraph Rd. Rezoning of 21.8 acres from agriculture and heavy industrial to planned mixed-use district.
4. Boakye Property, 17415 Cosgrove Way. Special-use permit for a home day-care center for six to nine children in a townhouse.
5. Knightsbridge, 2019 Horner Rd. Rezoning of 2.07 acres from agriculture to suburban residential to allow for 27 multiuse units restricted to occupants 55 and older.
6. Victory’s Crossing Church, 12805 Vint Hill Rd. Special-use permit for a religious institution with related facilities, including a preschool for 100 children
7. Hoadly Manor Estates, 5750 Websters Way. Rezoning of 14.7 acres from agriculture to suburban residential.
8. Featherstone Square, 1720 Featherstone Rd. Rezoning of 8.66 acres from suburban residential and general business to planned mixed-residential.
9. Villages of Piedmont II, 16000 Market Ridge Blvd. Site preparation for 132 single-family houses.
10. Wentworth Green, 7700 Limestone Dr. Site preparation for a 143-lot residential subdivision.
11. Wentworth Green, 7800 Carrick Dr. Site preparation for a recreation facility.
12. Glenkirk Estates, 13814 Estate Manor Dr. Construction of 39 lots.
13. Jiffy Lube, 7320 Sudley Rd. Construction of a 2,576-square-foot building.
14. Neabsco Commons, 15130 Neabsco Mills Rd. Construction of 376,852 square feet of mixed-use buildings and 341 multifamily homes.
15. Eagles Pointe East, 15798 Cardinal Dr. Construction of 72 residential lots.