What’s going where in Loudoun County
1. Lansdowne on the Potomac, Upper Belmont Place. A 275,386-square-foot high school on about 50 acres zoned PD-SA (Planned Development, Special Activities).
2. Seven Hills, Section 3, Block B, north of Logquarter Lane, south of Braddock Road, east of Lighridge Farm Road and west of Gum Spring Road. Subdivide about 306 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing, three units per acre) for 12 single-family detached residential units, three open lots and street dedication.
3. Dominion Power SVC station, 25986 Lightridge Farm Rd. Special exception to allow a utility substation transmission facility on 386.17 acres zoned TR3-LF (Transitional Residential 3, Lower Foley).
4. Windmill Parc residential, north of Nokes Boulevard, south of Haley Bird Drive, east of City Center Boulevard and west of Ridge Top Circle. A plan for 445 apartment units on 19.43 acres zoned PD-OP (Planned Development, Office Park).
5. East Gate III multifamily residential, west side of Poland Road, north of Valley Vista Lane. A plan for 222 multifamily residential units and associated utilities and infrastructure on 17.52 acres zoned R-16 (Residential, 16 units per acre).
6. Belmont Glen Village Recreation Center, near Julia Street and Walkley Hill Place, west of Belmont Ridge Road and east of Goose Creek. A 967-square-foot recreation center on 3.34 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing, three units per acre).
7. Prologis Park Gateway, Phase IV, west side of Relocation Drive, near Global Plaza. Rezone 16.8 acres from R-1 (Residential) to PD-GI (Planned Development, General Industry).
8. Cascades Overlook, 21393 Potomac View Rd. Rezone 13.22 acres from R-1 (Residential) and PD-OP (Planned Development, Office Park) to PD-TC (Planned Development, Town Center) for a mixed-use project with multifamily residential, retail and office uses.
9. Reservoir Ridge, west side of Northstar Boulevard, north of Alford Road. Subdivide 31.39 acres zoned R-1 (Residential, one unit per acre) for 25 single-family detached residential lots, two nonresidential parcels and two open parcels.
10. Enterprise substation at Digital Loudoun, 43780 Digital Loudoun Plaza. Approval for a utility substation on 38.82 acres zoned PD-OP (Planned Development, Office Park).
11. Redwood-ERC Ashburn, 126,983-square-foot assisted living-skilled nursing facility at 21125 Cardinal Pond Terr.
12. Loudoun Parkway Center, 209,318-square-foot tenant build-out (entire building) at 43780 Digital Loudoun Plaza.
13. Cardinal Industrial Park, 15,923-square-foot auto showroom and a 33,937-square-foot addition to a service building at 1 Cardinal Park Dr. SE.
14. Hobe Inc., tenant build-out for a compressed natural gas station at 45143 Old Ox Rd.
15. Fort Evans Road Developers, 8,050-square-foot building at 134 Fort Evans Rd. NE.
16. First & Merchants National Bank, 250-square-foot interior alterations at 505 East Market St.
17. Boulder Crest Retreat Foundation, 6,067-square-foot retreat and welcome center at 18304 Bluemont Village Lane.
18. Loudoun Valley Estate, 28 condominium units at 23457 Belvoir Woods Terr.
19. Amberlea at South Riding, six condominium units on Eggleston Terrace.
20. Goose Creek Village North, eight townhouses at Lister Terrace, Goose Creek Village North.
21. Broadlands, eight townhouses at Harroun Terrace.
22. Brambleton Brandt, seven townhouses on Tradewind Drive.
— Compiled by Sandy Mauck