What’s going where in Loudoun County
1. Janelia Farms Research Campus, Apartment B, northeast corner of Janelia Farms Boulevard and Helix Drive. Eighty-seven multifamily units with associated infrastructure on 269.88 acres zoned PD-RDP (Planned Development, Research and Development Park).
2. Eastgate Park and Ride, southwest corner of Eastgate View Drive and Tall Cedars Parkway. A public park and commuter park-and-ride lot on 16.31 acres zoned CLI (Commercial Light Industry).
3. Grange at Willowsford, Section 1C, Founders Drive and Evergreen Mills Road. Approval for nine single-family detached residential lots and three open lots on 55.07 acres zoned TR-3 (Transitional Residential).
4. Belmont Glen Village, Phase 2B, southwest corner of the Dulles Greenway and the Belmont Ridge Road overpass. Subdivide 139.62 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing, three units per acre) for 62 single-family detached residential lots and two open parcels.
5. Arcola Center, Main Street, Phase 3A, north side of Route 50 at Hutchinson Farm Drive, south of the Dulles South Parkway. Subdivide 40.38 acres zoned R-8, R-16 and R-24 (Residential, eight, 16 and 24 units per acre) for 80 single-family attached residential lots and one open parcel.
6. Stone Ridge, Land Bay 2, south side of Tall Cedars Parkway at Northstar Boulevard. Subdivide 10.46 acres zoned PDH-4h (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre) for 54 single-family detached residential lots and two open parcels.
7. Stone Ridge, Land Bay 5R, northeast corner of Tall Cedars Parkway and Stone Carver Drive. Subdivide 9.54 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre) for 63 single-family attached lots and associated easements.
8. Round Hill Aquatic Center, east of Woodgrove Road and north of Evening Star Drive. Approval for an aquatic center with associated drive aisle, parking and utilities on 30.15 acres zoned PDH-3 (Planned Development Housing).
9. Beaver Meadows Center, north side of Beaver Meadow Road and east of the intersection with Old Ox Road. Approval for a 34,074-square-foot industrial building and associated parking on 2.2 acres zoned PD-GI (Planned Development, General Industry).
10. Broadlands South, Section 94, south side of Wynridge Drive, east of Claiborne Parkway and west of Mooreview Parkway. Approval for three buildings with a total of 81 multifamily units, one open parcel and private streets on 5.158 acres zoned PDH-4 (Planned Development Housing, four units per acre).
11. Glascock Fields at Stone Ridge, Building 1, northeast corner of John S. Mosby Hwy. and Gum Springs Road. Approval for a 13,025-square-foot medical office building on property zoned CLI (Commercial Light Industry).
12. Ashburn Technology Park, Section 3, Parcel B, intersection of Red Rum Drive and Waxpool Road. Approval for two 54,120-square-foot flex/warehouse buildings on 9.95 acres zoned PD-IP (Planned Development, Industrial Park).
13. Beantree Learning Center Expansion, south of the Dulles Greenway at 43629 Greenway Corporate Dr. Approval for a 27,613-square-foot day-care center expansion on 5.15 acres zoned PD-OP (Planned Development, Office Park).
Building permits issued
14. Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, 7,765-square-foot aquatic center and a 2,643-square-foot indoor pool at 17020 Evening Star Dr.
15. Highway 50 Real Estate, a 13,818-square-foot emergency center at 24570 Gum Spring Rd.
16. University Center, 54,890-square-foot building at 44930 Knoll Sq.
17. Sterling Plaza, 36,928-square-foot interior remodel at 46081 Briarcroft Plaza.
18. CTD Moorefield Retail, 3,174-square-foot tenant fit-up at 22566 Amendola Terr.
19. Residences at Dulles Parkway,
12 condominium units at 22329 Concord Station Terr.
20. Morley Corner condominiums,
12 condominium units at 21613 Roman Dr.
21. Brambleton Brandt, 16 townhouses at Castle Ridge Square.
22. Potomac Green, 25 condominium units at 20580 Hope Spring Terr.
— Compiled by Sandy Mauck