Off to watch a whole lot of “Fargo” screeners. Have some links!
– I will be covering the Aereo hearings at the Supreme Court next week, so I was particularly interested in this analysis of how the justices might break.
– The origin of the disclaimer that “Retweets are not endorsements.”
– A dispatch from the science consultant for “Breaking Bad.”
– “In a few short months, I’ll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears — before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love — that she’s willing to pay a much higher tax rate.”
– I fully support Channing Tatum for Gambit.
-In which Funny or Die continues to be utterly essential, if not always subtle: