Whether you've forgotten to do the requisite "Supermarket Sweep: Pre-snowstorm Panic Edition," or you're already getting cabin fever, remember: Just because the government's closed, doesn't mean your favorite brunch places are. Here's where to weather the storm over eggs Benedict or doughnuts this morning:
• Because chicken and doughnuts is better than chicken and waffles: GBD is open.
• You can get breakfast all day at both Ted's Bulletin locations.
• Open City is, of course, open, and serving breakfast all day long.
• The folks at B too say they'll be serving brunch until 4 p.m.
• Warm up with hearty hashes and runny eggs all day in the retro American City Diner.