- Seven years after a World Series ticket scandal ensnared some St. Louis police officers in allegations of corruption, courts and prosecutors are still trying to get access to the police departments internal disciplinary records.
- Here’s more analysis of the Tenn. Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey’s ridiculous attempt to remove three state supreme court justices for being “soft on crime.”
- Teen gets criminal charge for toilet-papering school bathroom. If I had been arrested each time I TPed a building as a teenager, I’d probably still be doing time today.
- More skepticism about the alleged heroin epidemic.
- With everything else that’s going on in Detroit, the city council has taken a firm stand against goats.
Radley Balko blogs about criminal justice, the drug war and civil liberties for The Washington Post. He is the author of the book "Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America's Police Forces."