Q: Do you think abortion should be legal in all cases, legal in most cases, illegal in most cases or illegal in all cases?
Question of 59
In this poll:
Faith has emerged as a significant fault line in the Republican race for president, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, which shows that Rick Santorum's supporters seek a much stronger role for religion in American politics than do voters who support rival Mitt Romney.
- Part 1: Poll: Few in U.S. sense Afghan support for war
- Part 2: As gasoline prices rise, Obama's ratings fall
- Part 3: Congress remains deeply unpopular, poll finds
- Part 4: Poll: Voters want super PACs to be illegal
- Part 5: Iranian threat: Public prefers sanctions over bombs
- Part 6: Rick Santorum's faithful value religion and politics, poll shows
- Part 7: Toss individual health insurance mandate, poll says
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone March 7 to 10, 2012, among a random national sample of 1,003 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York. NOTE: Due to rounding, results may not add to 100 percent, and percentages may not equal combined results. Groups are not displayed if fewer than 100 people in the category were interviewed