Q: Overall, do you support or oppose the federal law making changes to the health care system? Do you feel that way strongly or somewhat?
Question 39 of 57
In this poll:
President Obama leads former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney in Virginia but commonwealth voters are evenly divided on the White House’s major policies, a new Washington Post poll shows.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone April 28 to May 2, 2012, among a random sample of 1,101 adults in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including 964 registered voters and users of both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.