Q: Please tell me whether you think governor O'Malley is doing an excellent job, good, not-so-good or poor job balancing Maryland's budget? (Half sample)
Show results by:
Question 8 of 41
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Six in 10 support cancellation of Saturday mail delivery
- Part 2: Majority supports death penalty in Maryland, despite skepticism of deterrence and fairness
- Part 3: Marylanders support several gun restrictions, Post poll finds
- Part 4: Maryland residents believe sequester cuts will hit hard, Post poll finds
- Part 5: Maryland residents reject gas tax hikes, support wind power in Washington Post poll
- Part 6: Maryland gun buyers background check experiences
- Part 7: Md. Gov. O'Malley earns mixed reviews, little enthusiasm for 2016 bid
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone February 21-24, 2013, among a random sample of 1,156 adult residents of Maryland. Interviews were conducted on both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt SRBI, Inc of New York, NY. Produced for the Washington Post by Capital Insight.