Q: (Among Catholics only) Currently, Roman Catholic priests cannot get married. Do you favor or oppose that policy?
Show results by:
Question 43 of 48
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Post-ABC poll: Gun control politics
- Part 2: March 2013 Post-ABC poll: Israel and the Palestinians
- Part 3: March 2013 Post-ABC poll - Same-sex marriage
- Part 4: Iraq and Afghanistan wars--worth the costs?
- Part 5: Pope Benedict and Catholic Church's direction
- Part 6: Obama approval, Congress and the sequester
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone Mar. 7-10, 2013, among a random national sample of 1,001 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. The margin of error is eight percentage points for the sample of 201 Catholic respondents. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York. Produced for the Washington Post by Capital Insight.