Q: Obama has said he will reduce U.S. troop levels in Afghanistan to 9,800 by the end of this year, half of that next year and near zero by 2016. Do you support or oppose this troop-reduction plan?
Show results by:
Question 7 of 55
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Registered voters, Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Hillary Clinton - Approval, personal attributes and 2016
- Part 2: Professional soccer in the U.S. and the World Cup
- Part 3: Post-ABC poll: EPA rules on greenhouse gases
- Part 4: Obama, Afghanistan withdrawal, VA and Benghazi
- Part 5: Donald Sterling, the Clippers and the NBA
- Part 6: Americans prefer life imprisonment to death penalty
- Part 7: Support for gay marriage
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone May 29 to June 1, 2014, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.