Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
In this poll:
A large majority of Virginians do not consider the Washington Metro's Silver Line to Dulles Airport a priority, according to a new poll by The Washington Post. And fewer Virginians say increasing spending for transportation is as important as five years ago, even as the state faces dwindling resources and escalating needs.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked