Q: Do you approve or disapprove of the way Mark Warner is handling his job as U.S. Senator? Do you approve/disapprove strongly or somewhat?
Show results by:
Question 9 of 57
In this poll:
After a contentious legislative session that drew large protests and national ridicule to the state Capitol, Virginians are less supportive of Gov. Robert F. McDonnell and less optimistic about the direction of the state, according to a poll by The Washington Post.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone April 28 to May 2, 2012, among a random sample of 1,101 adults in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including 964 registered voters and users of both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.