Q: Please tell me how important it will be in your vote for U.S. Senate this year: Immigration issues. (Half sample)
Show results by:
Question 32 of 57
In this poll:
The U.S. Senate race in Virginia is deadlocked six months before Election Day, a new Washington Post poll shows, cementing the contest’s status among the most competitive in the county.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone April 28 to May 2, 2012, among a random sample of 1,101 adults in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including 964 registered voters and users of both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.