- Brambleton at Ashburn
- Brambleton Emerald Ridge at Ashburn
- Boulevard at Brambleton at Ashburn
- Moreland Estates at Ashburn
- Preserve at Goose Creek at Ashburn
- Preserve at Goose Creek Towns at Ashburn
- Avendale at Bristow
- Little River Preserve at Chantilly
- Tysons Overlook at Falls Church
- Waterford Creek at Hamilton
- Saranac at Lake Manassas
- Woodstream Cape Cod & Arbor at Stafford
- Woodstream Metropolitan at Stafford
- Snowden Bridge at Stephenson
- Snowden Bridge Towns at Stephenson
All advertisements for the sale or rental of dwelling units published in The Washington Post are subject to the federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or intention to make such preference, limitation, or discrimination." State law forbids discrimination based on factors in addition to those protected under federal law.
The Washington Post will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
To complain of discrimination call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development toll-free at 800-669-9777. The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 800-927-9275.