Washington Post readers trust us to provide them with everything they need to understand the world around them. They’re smart. They’re influential. They’re educated. They’re business-minded. They’re powerful. They want to consume and share content that is well-written and produced. This means that what you create through WP BrandConnect is valuable to readers: material that makes them think, feel, laugh, share and want more.
TIPS FOR PRINT
- Print is trustworthy. The printed word is still most often perceived as more credible than what can be found on the web.
- Print is palpable and has the perception of permanence. Readers still enjoy the physicality of print. Having a print component to your native strategy says something about your organization and the message you’re trying to send: you care about engaging with your consumer over the long term.
- The focus of print is customer retention. You’re not trying to “sell” the reader; you’re trying to engage with them to create brand loyalty.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
In order to create the most successful content with WP BrandConnect, we suggest asking yourself the following questions before you start:
- Why am I producing/promoting this content?
- What marketing problems does it answer, and how?
- What does a successful end to this campaign look like?
- Who is accountable for the story of my brand?
- What’s the difference between a consumer who reads this content and one who doesn’t?
CLIENT BEST PRACTICES
At WP BrandStudio, we utilize each of our own platforms and social channels to consistently promote and drive traffic to our advertisers’ sponsored content. We are also eager to make audience growth – beyond The Washington Post – turnkey for our brand partners. As such, we’ve determined best practices and offer full-service tools for our partners. Driving your partners, employees and customers to The Washington Post to engage with your brand story brings credibility to your storytelling, and is more likely to get a high level of engagement from those consumers and influencers that are important to you and your business. Below are our best practices that will help drive and grow the audience from your site(s), partner sites and other campaigns to your BrandConnect pages. Additionally, we are open to brainstorming ideas with you to help your WP BrandConnect campaign achieve the results you’re looking for.